CRC error: cause and solution

Hi,

Please explain me the actual causes of Cyclic Redundancy Check error.
How do I get rid of it?
Also, If I have a media file or other type of file, can I get rid of this CRC error in that without getting another copy of the file?

Thanks😛

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Prakash,

Did you check following 😕:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sumitjami
    sumitjami
    A CRC is just a read error, it mainly occurs due to the damaged source .......mainly cds i.e. due to scratches or any dirt .........if u dont see any scratches on cd try this............wash the cd and wipe it with a soft cloth, it may or may not help........
    But still give it a try.......i dont know if it occurs in case of other media

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i read about ultra capacitors that store energy (or u can say charge ) in hybrid cars. my question is why are'nt these capacitors replacing lead acid batteries which pollute...
Category: The problem(s) I'd love to solve (as an engineer). Content: Present day civilization is facing the need of a source of energy that will Produce electrical energy being pollution-free,...
hi everyone on CE, its really a great site to be taken part and expecting a lot of support from all u guys.....
i want to know about admission in c-dac pune institute for the desd or dabc course. Actually i m a final year student and i want to join the institute...
Most of my life (and yours too, if you didn't know) is being guided by Murphy's Laws. So why not collect them in this thread and be alert to what's...