CrazyTee Contest - Discussion

All the discussion related to CrazyTee Contest to happen in this thread!

Read the announcement -

#-Link-Snipped-#

All your questions, queries, doubts - post them in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜
โ€‹

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Cool!~

I wish I could participate in this contest. Sadly, I'm the judge. Bring on the designers!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome!

Can't wait to see the kick ass entries ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha!

Not a single entry so far? One of the FIVE T-Shirts could be yours! Head over to

#-Link-Snipped-#

immediately!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay! Our CEan kedarjk is the first CEan to submit two designs [till now]. You know what? Those designs are good.

So, do you think you have better ideas? Yes? What's stopping you then?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Good start Kedarjk, waiting for more.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Thanks guys, hope you really liked it ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kedarjk
    Thanks guys, hope you really liked it ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Mayur & I aren't dropping hints [โ€‹IMG] . But yes, we do think the design is nice! [โ€‹IMG]

Waiting for more designs/slogans, kedarjk ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    OOh wow! Its up! ๐Ÿ˜€ Gonna refresh my skills and stretch my creative muscles!!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    How about something I've already shown you guys?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not? Unlimited entries! So just bring it on!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow Cool!!!!

Means we have to make a logo ir some design great we are ready for that... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anything - just anything that is related to engineering, engineers, engineers are different etc. Our previous winning slogan was "God created the world. Engineers created the rest!" ๐Ÿ˜
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Wow...... Nice platform to show our Creativity ๐Ÿ˜‰...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks to me that Kedarjk is leading the race ๐Ÿ˜ with most number of submissions!

Way to go Kedar, waiting for more ๐Ÿ˜
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Yeah...!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Nice entries coming in and Kedarjk is, without doubt, leading them.

Fellow CEans ? What are you doing fellas? Do you really want a kick in the ***?

Let the entries flow!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Holy cow!

It looks like the only entries in the contest will win the prizes. Our job is simplified, Mayur ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    *mayurpathak is not happy*
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    You know, I just realized we cannot force people to take part. This is how it is, we gotta think harder and more creatively to make them take part. Btw, mine is under photoshop knife. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    hey, there is a problem. You know I have an image that is not actually square. I made the background "black" so it sits on a black T well, BUT I dont want them to actually print the background black! It has to be transparent. I just need the outline printed. You get it right?

It has to be possible since they can customize your shirts!? Do we have to email them or put it in a message along with the design?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey xHx,

If the background is black, how about using Black T-Shirt from the style chooser?

In any case, don't worry. If your design wins, you'll be contacted before printing the designs for any specific instructions you may have.

Keep the designs coming!
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Oh I got it actually, we goota use some technique to get the transparency. Thanks for the tips.

and i will let in the secret after the competition ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› Muahahahahhahahaaaaa ...*ahem*...sorry.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmmm.

Btw, I'm bit surprized to see such a cold response to the competition. What's up with you guys? Don't you want a nice, cool t-shirt delivered at your doorstep? All for submitting an innovative design?

Come on !
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    You were right Biggie, they are making our job simpler. But I'm happy with all the designs submitted. And there are another 11 days before we close the competition. So wait and watch, the competition will surely get participation.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, I know I told you I'll be submitting last weekend, but ALOT of work came up, sorry bro ๐Ÿ˜” I've got exams soon too. I hope I can submit before 15th!
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    wooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1what an chance to showcase the talent...........
    what say CEans???
  • Milan25
    Milan25
    Really a great initiative start here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks. It took us quite some time & effort to set it up. Expecting lots of great designs!

Get started!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yay!

Nice one, Ron ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to more! ๐Ÿ˜

Check out the submitted designs here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had make one for trial lets see hows it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to see some action! ๐Ÿ˜

No doubt we've artists on CE! Keep your designs/slogans coming!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    so till now which design has upper hand as the ur point of view?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ah well, I can't answer that right now. Keep the designs coming! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ๐Ÿ˜› k k no probs
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i forgot to add keyword in my starting 4 designs ....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No problem.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    its stops costmising the change of color and in the last step there is nothing to display.

One Request why not you Arrange in that we have to submit jpeg file itself rather than uploading it in such other links...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm reporting the issue to myntra technical team. In the meantime, could you please email your design/slogan to admin at crazyengineers dot com?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had mail to that email address... and yes Biggie i had made design for only one side either front or back..

its alright na?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Only front.

As a protocol, we expect all our CEans to use English while interacting on forums.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    will be careful next time. sorry
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    OH MY GOD!!!! Have a look at this! woow, we engineers are either realllyyyy crazy or Myntra's anonymity makes people do amazing things.

I am out of words.... ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeh, our first obscene entry! We've notified myntra about it and it will be removed as soon as possible.

Thanks for pointing it out, xHx.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, I tried to view it as maturely as I could, but the closest I could think of was part of a skinned chicken ๐Ÿ˜›

I have submitted my entry ๐Ÿ˜€ Cooked something up last night. It was the only time I'm free!
  • shwetadarda
    shwetadarda
    Hello :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People, I try to keep cool. But at least engineers are supposed to understand what to post where.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Haahahhahahhahaha....... ๐Ÿ˜
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hey people wher do u get nice collection of pics n all
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Ron, Ash Godfather- Excellent designs!

Keep up the good work. Expecting more.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boy!

Keep the greatest designs/slogans coming! ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mayurpathak
    Ron, Ash Godfather- Excellent designs!

Keep up the good work. Expecting more.
    thanks for the appreciation. Pathakbhai.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    @godfather: You are really doing great. Keep them coming.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    No photoshop here at college place. And also surfing problem mobile is the only partner. Have some rocking ideas will try to implement it. Great contest going on. Best luck to all members. Crazy engineers rox.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try Inkscape. Even Microsoft's PowerPoint is a great design tool ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, Inkscape totally ROCKS ๐Ÿ˜›

Good to see entries by everyone. Keep it comin!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

The contest page is NON - FUNCTIONAL & I have not been able to reach the technical team of MYNTRA.

Please hold on for some time. I will update you as soon as the contest design submission page is functional.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Thanks for the updates biggie!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The problem has been resolved. Let the designs flood in ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys Nice designs there

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

complex numbers have a wide variety of applications in communications but why are we considering imaginary numbers if they are not existing? i mean according to fourier analysis any wave...
I have three signals goes from encoder to decoder. Gnd, Comm and vcc. When there is wireless mode encoder and decoder work independently on their own power resource. Now in...
i want to know about the kinetic hydrolysis of corn starch and wheat starch using enzymatic method of analysis
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Puzzle Source: Mind and Visual Puzzles and Activities that enhance critical, logical, and creative thinking skills, and keep your brain active! There are on the table 3...
hi can any one suggest me the approach to star my project am in final year mechanical engi am from bangalore