CrazyEngineers T-Shirts Update: Second Batch Shipments Start Monday!

Second batch shipments will start on Monday, August 18, 2014. All of you, who've claimed their t-shirts using a valid invite code will start receiving phone calls + payment links from us. We will begin shipping the t-shirts on Monday itself.

Those who want to buy the t-shirts need to -

1. Get an invite code from current owners, by requesting (Click -> HERE).
2. Once you have the code, head over to -> #-Link-Snipped-# and fill up the form.

Thanks!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tagging few CEans #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Don't miss this CE T-Shirt
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a sample infographic I created for CE-Tshirts.

What do you guys think of it? Does it make the process simpler to understand for newbies?

What addition do you need in this data? Please share. ๐Ÿ˜€

How to Buy- (1)
  • R Karthik
    R Karthik
    nice infographic .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# that's really creative and nice.
    What this 26 and 18 number says?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ah! ๐Ÿ˜ That's nothing. I just picked two random numbers I like.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    #-Link-Snipped-# pls send me invite code
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjeet Singh
    #-Link-Snipped-# pls send me invite code
    Please request for the invite codes here - Thread for invite codes - CE Tee
  • Amrishu Kumar
    Amrishu Kumar
    Ankita Katdare
    Ah! ๐Ÿ˜ That's nothing. I just picked two random numbers I like.
    Please provide me an Invite Code, I've to order an Tee now!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    AMRISHU KUMAR
    Please provide me an Invite Code, I've to order an Tee now!
    Have you received an invite code now, if not I will send you in Inbox.
  • Amrishu Kumar
    Amrishu Kumar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Have you received an invite code now, if not I will send you in Inbox.
    I doesn't have any invite code. And how many invite codes does i need to order a tee? please send me!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Your order has been registered. You will get a call from one of us tomorrow. Be ready with your mobile phone. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll make a formal announcement about this - but we've already adjusted almost all of the invite codes against the miscellaneous orders that we received. It means most of you have exhausted the codes and are eligible for 10% discount on your next order.

In addition, those who bought the t-shirt will be able to buy the POLO and Hoodies which will be launched in due time; ahead of others, and that too - at discounted price ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Viva Voice 1. What is P-N Junction? P-type and N-type semiconductor pieces placed together so as to form a junction. 2. Why is silicon preferref over germanium? Silicon has high...
Sony India has today expanded its range of audio devices in India by launching two new headphones and earphones. Sony's headphones have been quite the popular choice for the young...
Can someone please explain me how the following diagram works?
A group of scientists at the Queen Mary University in London has joined hands with Nokia to develop a technology that may enable the cacophony of the traffic noise to...
Hi this is govind,from vizag.pressent completed my graduate,but iam not satisfied with my knowledge on our subjects.i want to know it in a understandable way,guys please share