CrazyEngineers T-Shirts (Batch III) Are Back In Stock! Are You Ready?

We're happy to announce that the CrazyEngineers T-Shirts are back in stock. The batch III sales will begin pretty soon; and we've some exciting news to share with you-
  • The t-shirt ordering process has been totally simplified.
  • We'll offer you alerts at every step - via mobile and email.
  • We've got better packaging.
  • We've got a better shipping company.
  • We plan to deliver almost every t-shirt within 72 hours (Sundays excluded).
  • No more restriction of only ONE t-shirt per order.
  • The price remains the same: Rs. 399/-
Existing t-shirt owners will be able to get discounts on their next orders. We'll provide more information about this soon!

(•_•)
<) )╯PROUDLY WEARING
/ \

\(•_•)
( (> MY
/ \

(•_•)
<) )> CrazyEngineers T-Shirt TODAY!
/ \_

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Does we have V-Neck Tee this time?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vikram S Bargah
    Does we have V-Neck Tee this time?
    We won't be doing V-Neck tees. If you are talking about collared t-shirts; then we're still working on the design. So far we haven't found the quality/design that we'd feel proud to sell.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thats great to hear!!!!
    Waiting eagerly for other designs(collored, hoodies)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Thats great to hear!!!!
    Waiting eagerly for other designs(collored, hoodies)
    Hoodies are coming, most likely in November.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hoodies are coming, most likely in November.
    And Polo?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    And Polo?
    We've not yet finalised. The options look extremely limited when it comes to Polo t-shirts. At the most, we will be able to put a logo on the pocket area. We've been struggling to find the perfect match between the price and quality. The samples we've seen so far didn't impress us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our AD: -

T-shirt-ad

We'll begin accepting orders soon, shipping is likely to start by the end of the week. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 So much excited! The third batch sale is going to be crazier! 😏 😎
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    I want to have one. How I am gonna pay? because I don't have online payment facility. And is there any link for ordering?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neda Hashmi
    I want to have one. How I am gonna pay? because I don't have online payment facility. And is there any link for ordering?
    We are unable to offer CoD option option at this time because of the costs involved in it. You may choose to do an online transfer (bank to bank) or simply do a cash/check deposit at your nearest HDFC bank ATM/Branch. Details will be made available very soon.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Okay. Thanks kaustubh. I will see what can I do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm in search for a portable power bank / Travel charger for my Lumia 520 . The requirement are as follows: 1. Must be 3000 mAh or more 2. Should...
Travelling back in time to the year 2007, LG has resurrected the clamshell aka flip phone design with the LG Wine Smart. Unlike Samsung’s smart flip phone range which have...
Researchers at Dartmouth College have successfully developed and tested an Android app which harvests livelogging data to gauge a student’s stress levels and its effect on academic performance and behaviour....
Everyone is familiar with the ‘tick tock’ sound of mechanical watches. This sound is heard by insomniacs in the middle of the night and is included in the background score...
Hello, I need to connect Intel 5300 WiFi link Laptop adapter to my desktop PC through compatible converter, because i don't have a laptop which can house this card. Use...