CrazyEngineers T-Shirts All Over India! Worldwide Deliveries - Soon!

I was looking at the Excel sheet that we're using to track everything and found out that we've shipped t-shirts almost to every big city in India. As a tradition, our estimates were proven wrong; and so was the idea of using excel sheets to track all the orders. ๐Ÿ˜• We thought we'd sell only a few t-shirts to the most active members of the site and that'd be it. It now appears that we might just have to start a side-business to handle it.

t-shirts-sale
โ€‹

There are few things we feel could have been done better. Our excuse is that this was our first time into it - and we've learned a lot. But that said - we ensured that everyone who ordered the tee - got the product well and there were no issues. I hope the experience of getting the t-shirt delivered the t-shirt was good for everyone. It's only improving from the next sale onwards.

Things we want to improve-
  • Packaging of the t-shirts. We were promised that the shipments will go intact; but the photos shared of the delivered products disappointed us. We're going to offer a better packaging from next shipment onwards.
  • Courier - we're likely to go with FedEx.
  • Better shopping experience. We're planning on setting up a store.
We're also planning for international shipments and launch the POLO t-shirts; the ones which were in HUGE demand and yet we launched round-neck tees ๐Ÿ˜€ .

If you have any suggestions, feedback - we're hearing!

Replies

• avii
    avii
    Ditch spreadsheets and get a proper billing software. There are free ones also ;-)
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I didnt get my tee ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    I didnt get my tee ๐Ÿ˜
    Not the right place to discuss; but we already informed you that Extra Large tees are out of stock. The next batch is likely to arrive towards the end of September.
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Hmm.. it is only gonna be tees..? I am thinking jackets ๐Ÿ˜. Winter is coming and that too how.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    Ditch spreadsheets and get a proper billing software. There are free ones also ;-)
    The billing is handled all online. We began using excel to keep track of orders and invite codes - because we were under impression that we'd sell very limited t-shirts within the community. But as the orders went up, invite system (more importantly, handling the questions and customer care calls related to it) became very difficult.

Spreadsheets work fine and we might just get a custom software developed to maintain the records in individual CEan's account itself.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Divyaprakash
    Hmm.. it is only gonna be tees..? I am thinking jackets ๐Ÿ˜. Winter is coming and that too how.
    Polo and Hoodies are planned. Polos will launch first and we are thinking of launching the Hoodies towards the star of December (brand new design that kicks ass is ready!).
  • avii
    avii
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The billing is handled all online....
    Spreadsheets work fine and we might just get a custom software developed to maintain the records in individual CEan's account itself.
    I meant online only ;-) There are online billing softwares which work well. I welcome custom software development, but why reinvent the wheel? ;-)

instead you could spend that effort to somewhere else (or money on tee discounts). boxbilling and phpcoin come to my mind.

edit: some more #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not the right place to discuss; but we already informed you that Extra Large tees are out of stock. The next batch is likely to arrive towards the end of September.
    Ok, ill prefer waiting for polos and hoodies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A friend of mine wanted to buy a smartphone and zeroed on these three but got stuck in making the best choice. I wanted to have reviews from you all...
TCS interviews are being conducted and i m a chemical engineer but i want to go for it please help me out how should i prepare for it
I want to produce a triangular wave using 4046. anybody help me....
SIR, I want to 3rd year projects related to manufacturing so please give some topics & idea of that projects
Months after its first tablet, Flipkart sought the expertise of Intel to build and launch five new tablets on its website. Flipkart has launched Digiflip Pro tablets in three screen...