CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Selfie Collage - Anyone game?

The title says it all. We want someone to make a collage of all the photos of CEans with CrazyEngineers Tshirts shared in the Selfie thread.

We will feature it in social media as well as some great places on CE.

Anyone here with good editing and photoshop skills who is up for the task? Do share.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I can give it a shot.
    Can I get all the pics as an archive please?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have been tied up in multiple tasks. Could you take the ones you feel are great for the collage yourself from the selfie thread?

I am planning to take this activity myself whenever free, but I would appreciate any help any CEans can do to complete this. β˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's one -

CrazyEngineers-Collage-1_2
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's another -

CE-Collage-2_2
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    In the second picture, somehow Dhananjay's and Vishal's face is not getting aligned properly. πŸ˜” Will try again.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Unable to see my picπŸ‘€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# More of them coming. Neeraj Sharma is also giving it a try. You can try making a collage too. 😁 We need some good artists here.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    OK I will do it
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    ce5b
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Super nice collage.πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice work #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Looks like you haven't seen this yet.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I am working on a collage too and I think I would have to make multiple ones as there are so many pics now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Startups located in the central India should take note - you have a golden opportunity to showcase your company in front of a large number of people who matter -...
Posting this on behalf of @Shreesh Vakil , the author of this article. Yesterday a friend of mine an entrepreneur himself asked me if I would accompany him to attend...
Finally we receive Ormerod kit from RepRap and we assemble our first 3D Printer. Here are some pics. Time for Ormerod LIVE
I was wondering if it'd be ethical to download a movie to watch it on your phone, laptop or tablet 'after' you've paid your dues - and have watched it...
Australian National University researchers from the School of Physics and Engineering have devised a new method to make atomic force microscope probes 20 times more sensitive by using laser beams...