CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Revealed + Important Announcements + Giveaway!

CrazyEngineers T-Shirts Unveiled!

​

CE-Male CE-Female​

We're proud and excited to announce the official CrazyEngineers T-Shirts! As of now, the t-shirts are being packed and couriered to our office and the sale is expected to begin in the next couple of days.

What's The Price Of T-Shirt?

Only Rs. 399 - includes taxes and shipping costs.

How To Buy?

The T-shirts will be made available only to those who've registered to receive the t-shirts! We'll contact each one of you personally and send you a link to purchase the t-shirt. You'll be requested to make the payment within 2 days of receiving the link. Failing to make the payment would lead to expiry of the link and loss of opportunity. The next one in line, will be contacted to purchase the t-shirts. This cycle will continue till the stock is exhausted. We'll keep making announcements and status updates whenever required.

Plus, being the first ones to register, you will have the special powers! The things get interesting here - you will receive a couple of invite-codes which you can keep to yourself or share with the community. The invite code will be necessary to make the purchases.

Those who did not register will have to request them to those who have the codes. Those who buy the t-shirts will decide who gets to buy the t-shirts next!

Giveaway!

Our launch won't be 100% awesome without a cool giveaway! We'll give away TWO T-shirts to random comments on this discussion. Just make sure that your comment is awesome enough to get our attention. You could be anywhere in the world, and we'll make sure that the t-shirt is delivered to your upper body. Enuff Said!

Update: 6:13 PM : - The giveaway will continue till Sunday, August 10, 2014. You can post any number of comments.

Update: August 10: The giveaway has been closed.

THANK YOU!

All the pre-registrations were overwhelming. Thank You is a little word. We are committed to making you awesome and t-shirts is just the start.

Questions & Answers: CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Related Questions & Answers

Replies

• Gaurav Shinde
    Gaurav Shinde
    πŸ‘
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    The T-Shirt looks awesome. It was definitely worth the wait and effort put by CE.

I am sure this will be a new starting among the plethora of activities CE is famous for..

Waiting for an email from you guys. keep rockinn
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    Go on sir.... cool design... one would love to be a brand ambassador of crazy engineers.....
  • Ruban Savvy
    Ruban Savvy
    Wow this looks awesome
  • Gaurav Shinde
    Gaurav Shinde
    "HERE I AM CEan"
    now what are your other wishes ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    The t-shirts are very attractive with a perfect logo. The logo is also apt as the background look like some engineering stuff and it is jumbled as it means crazy. This completely means Crazy Engineers. The colour combination of Black and White is great as these are the best colours that attract people especially young ones. Thank you for releasing these awesome t-shirts. Really can't wait to receive one. Thank you CE team. All the Best.
  • Chitti
    Chitti
    OMGGGG.. Where do I pay for this? 😁 πŸŽ‰

This is supperrrr awesomme.. Nothing Like I had imagined!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    UPDATE : You can make any number of comments - and all will be eligible to win the t-shirts. There's NO LIMIT! πŸ‘
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Design looks fantastic! I didnt't thought of that ....

And the best part "Proud to be on..." , really everyone here means it!
    A very Proud Crazy Engineer and also an
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The Tee looks awesome!!! πŸ˜€ Fans are there already from the United Kingdom!!! You rock always...

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Whoa! 😘
    Take my money already. 😁 Where's the purchase option anyway?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    This TEE gonna Overload CrazyEngineers with its number of users.
  • Anuj Singh
    Anuj Singh
    T-Shirt Sizes 40 ? 42 ?
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    [​IMG]
    Mamma mia! I wish I had registered first. Want to own this tee..
    Will now have to wait for the invites. 😭
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do help me out bro!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Super Cool!! (y) 😁 Awesome design guys! (this is more attractive than just text!) 😁

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Soonn going to receive the Official Dress code of CE. Just waiting for the appointment letter too. πŸ˜€

Long Way to go team CE. πŸ˜€
    Best of Luck πŸ‘
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Nothing denying the fact that this post was the most awaited. I wish I could capture my whole screen..
    Unable to upload the snapshot too but trust me:

The engineers online now screen shows everyone to be viewing this thread πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You got it dude..

I will help you out 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Important: Please read the first post carefully, because all the updates will be posted there. Those who did not register, will have to request the invite codes from those who've them. Our members are generous and we're sure they'll be happy to help you out!

You can use our Cafe section to request for invite codes or share the codes that you have received.

Unofficial Update πŸ˜‰ - We aim to replace those models with actual photographs of CEans wearing our t-shirts. Oh yeah, we're going to organize a competition soon.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    In 20 minutes, I am speechless.
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Ouch..

Tee shirt? Late :-(
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Was expecting a snap of Admins with the TEE. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Divyaprakash
    Ouch..

Tee shirt? Late :-(
    Read the first post dude. you aren't late still unless you can get someone to assist you with an invite code
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Plus, being the first ones to register, you will have the special powers! The things get interesting here - you will receive a couple of invite-codes which you can keep to yourself or share with the community. The invite code will be necessary to make the purchases.

Those who did not register will have to request them to those who have the codes. Those who buy the t-shirts will decide who gets to buy the t-shirts next!
    #-Link-Snipped-# Don't miss this part of the announcement.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Got a couple more guys at office drooling over the tshirt! 😎
    Stock up the inventory pretty good you guys, the fabric salivating is just bound to escalate.
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Amazing shirts!!! By seeing the picture itself am feeling like wearing πŸ˜€ am waiting. And also stickers πŸ˜€ !!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    One Word Awwwwesssooommmmeeee πŸ˜€
    Anyone to "sponsor" me an invite guys???
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Just created a thread for trading the invite codes

#-Link-Snipped-#

Please post your requests in that thread. πŸ˜‰
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I first thought that an 'E' was missing from the end of the message 'PROUD TO BE ON'.
    Not too sure of being proud. The crazy ones are not crazy by choice. They just cannot help it.
    I am considering suggesting to the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore to add CE to its deaddiction list.

Here is something interesting:
    Proud to be on crazy engineers - Google Search
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I am not a literary expert and i can't make some quotes or attractive punch lines to get likes.There May be so many fancy words to express my love towards CE but i only mean" Oops my love for CE can't be expressed- its LOVE!!!!!!"

Bring It on Baby πŸ˜€
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    Wow !! .. Tee colour and design is super cool πŸ‘ .. i want it πŸ˜€
  • Smiech
    Smiech
    We have now expanded the range in our boutique with a snazzy t-shirt engineering design
    Online >50 :
    First time i am experiencing so much traffic on CE in past 1.5 years.
    Super awesome feeling πŸ˜€
    Feel the raw Power of Crazyengineers πŸ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    CrazyEngineers does it again!
    And this time, in style!
    😁
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    lal
    CrazyEngineers does it again!
    And this time, in style!
    😁
    That tee indeed looks super cool. I hope more goodies come in future ( Jackets, caps, watches..).
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Superb design! Can't wait to purchase...
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir... Possible to share me an invite code?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Praveen-Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir... Possible to share me an invite code?
    I had already decided to when I saw your first post. Was about to send you a PM when I saw this.
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Finally the wait is over. The design is Fantastic! 😁
    Cant wait to grab it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Who is sending me a invite code? *Someone please send it*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    When I was looking at the tee-- a friend is mine is asking when this tee will be available in myntra website?

I told him, its easy to get a nexus from google site, moto from flipkart. but to get this tee you need to be very lucky and very active on CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I used to love working on many things!
    But now I hate it.

I hate my office, I hate my office

which made me not to be active for a tee

I missed my tee I missed my tee

This post might give it to me πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Even if my job doesnt qualify me as an engineer, this tee will.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    #-Link-Snipped-# Can the payment be made by Cash on Delivery?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The folks from the factory whatsapped the following pic of the packed t-shirt. The guy's no pro photographer, but this is how it looks.

CrazyEngineers-Factory-Shot
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    #-Link-Snipped-# Can the payment be made by Cash on Delivery?
    COD is not available, unfortunately. You could opt for bank/atm deposit or online-transfer if you do not have credit or debit card.
  • Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    Can't wait for it. Design looks marvelous!

My favorite is "Proud to be on..." , tag . that is so awesome.
    I'm a very Proud Crazy Engineer and also an

Take money n give me purchase option asap......
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Kaustubh Katdare
    COD is not available, unfortunately. You could opt for bank/atm deposit or online-transfer if you do not have credit or debit card.
    The problem is that I think that my parents won't allow online payment, You see they are afraid of online paymentπŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    You guys are born CRAZY to become CRAZY engineers wearing a CRAZY shirt😁

Am I not CRAZY to get a shirt? 😏
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I love CrazyEngineers.com, if crazyengineers was a living being, Then I would surely marry her!!

These are T Shirts are no ordinary T Shirts for me, they are extraordinaryπŸ˜€
    If I wear these T Shirts, then I think that I would get superpowers! These T Shirts is MasterPiece, they are class apart, and without these T Shirts I can liveπŸ˜€ These T Shirts is the only source for powering my life, making it happier, wonderful and at last but not the least MAKE ME A CRAZENGINEERS!!!πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€πŸ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Whoa! Nice! Lot of replies. Can't wait to get mine. Looks like the admins of this site just uploaded a contagious virus (in a good way). Before they know it, people should be affected and still begging for more!

#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#: Why not give CE T-Shirts for weekly debates?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll definitely give away the t-shirts. But the decision totally depends on the stock we have. Looking at the response, we're already working on our second order!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Wooah..Design looks impeccable!😁Tempted!!
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    Hi everyone what i like the most is logo of CE because it has binary coding, wave coding, buildings. So covering major trades of engineering. Really good work done by designer
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I am definitely going to print CEan Neeraj_Sharma at the back of the tee once I get it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    #-Link-Snipped-# if you print something on it so the tshirt will loose its basic context. I would prefer to wear as it is designed
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The sweat of waiting is over for some.
    Another kind of sweating will begin after receiving the Tee. Talking as a ChemE, black is an IR absorber. In this sweltering atmosphere of South India will get soaking wet.
  • Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Nice Tee, Awesome design. Came out really well. Nice fit too... Who's going to post first Selfie??
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    These are the T Shirts that powers a CRAZYENGINEER! πŸ˜€
  • Megh Amin
    Megh Amin
    Some engineers have dreams. Others have plans of MBA. Some are talented. Others are multi-talented.
    Then comes along an Engineer who's CRAZY.

Some websites have blog posts. Others have pics of celebrities. Some are creative. Others dabble in variety.
    Then comes along a website which unites engineers of the world. CRAZIER.

Some T-shirts have designs. Others have quotes. Some are plain. Others are cool.
    Then comes along T-shirt which is, you know, ah chuck it, you already know. πŸ˜€

#Awesomeness.
  • HRG
    HRG
    Universal identity for the engineering community πŸ˜€ πŸŽ‰
  • Chirayu Samarth
    Chirayu Samarth
    Yeahh... #Awesomeness redefined...πŸ‘
    😁
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    oh my god! awesome.
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    Amazing....CE logo looking great on Tshirt as well..Liked it when right received those stickers..πŸ‘
  • Bhrigu Malhotra
    Bhrigu Malhotra
    Seriously, a better logo than all other companies like Puma, Adidas, Nike, etc. I would definitely buy it. I advice you to sell it through online portals like Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc. They would like it and sell it. But that time its Price would change πŸ˜›.
  • Akash Bais
    Akash Bais
    Awesome tee... Time to suit up guys
  • TheOtherGuy
    TheOtherGuy
    YESSSS cool black shade tees up for giveaway! I would like one please
  • Akash Goyal
    Akash Goyal
    When I woke up I saw a mail that today at 6 pm their is a grand launch of crazy engineers t-shirt and after the launch I am very happy to saw the t-shirts with a stupendous logo you used..

This is not a great achievement of the admin of CE but for all the member of CEians. I am very happy that you release CE t-shirt for which I am waiting for too long when I join this.

But still our main motive is our work for which KAUSTUBH KATDARE (admin) launched this page.
    πŸŽ‰
    Best of luck to all CEans.
  • Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    At last the long wait is over. Awesome design.πŸ˜€

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Wow...now it's feeling like different... As CEans always been...πŸŽ‰
    Its time to say " We are thinking different "
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I love CrazyEngineers.com, if crazyengineers was a living being, Then I would surely marry her!!

These T Shirts are no ordinary T Shirts for me, they are extraordinaryπŸ˜€
    If I wear these T Shirts, then I think that I would get superpowers! These T Shirts is a MasterPiece, they are class apart, and without these T Shirts I can't liveπŸ˜€, These T shirts beats every T shirt that I have ever wornπŸ˜€ These T Shirts is the only source for powering my life, making it happier, wonderful and at last but not the least for MAKING ME A CRAZENGINEER!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Awesome T shirt, mind blowing, extra ordinary, superb, and this list is endlessπŸ˜€
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    Awesome T-shirt Designs
    Was waiting for this design from a long time Thanks to all people who have put effort in designing the T-shirt.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nostalgic !!
    First time I got the CE T-shirt sometime in 2006-07 (T-shirt has a quote and CrazyEngineers written at the back and the cloth and print is still going good); The T-shirt revealed after 8 years is a amazing one, and so is CE.
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    Kabhi sochta hun ki mila mai inse,
    khuda ka lakh shukr bhi kam hai,
    aisi mehfil ka hissa banaya usne mujhe,
    ki jahan jitna kuchh seekh lo utna kam hai,

Kaise bayan karun mai Shauharat ko inki,
    ke lafzon par alfaaz kam pad jate hain,
    likhne baitha hun jo tareefein inki to,
    jahan bhar k harf kam pad jate hain,

Waqt jo inke sath hai guzra,
    lamha lamha anmol hai uska,
    k sohbatein ho jab aise yaaron ki,
    to fir khuda k sivay dar ho kiska,

Naam bhi inka bada mashhoor hua hai,
    kaam bhi inka bashahoor hua hai,
    taraqqi hi taraqqi milti hai inhe badhte hue,
    khuda ka inhe aisa noor mila hai,

Hissa bane hum bhi ik aise KAARVAAN ka,
    Jo bdhta jaa rha tha aasmaan ki uchaaiyon tak,
    aur kaarvaan ka har hissa roz dua karta hai,
    ki pohonch jaye ye kaarvaan bulandiyon tak.....

Heartedly Congratulations for the achievementsπŸŽ‰ of CE.com and YES I'm PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE CE community
  • Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    now more and more numbers of members will be attracted to this venture soon becoz of this super awesome tee and i wish this tee will go on like a wildfire all over the world soon...............

and plz plz can someone show me the way for the "invite codes"
    😐😐
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Maybe the vendor should get this installed for CE:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is that your original composition? Beautiful. Full marks on the craziness.

#-Link-Snipped-# and this is how our shipping guy is operating right now -

[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A dedicated page is being set up to feature all the 'selfies' of the CEans and also display information about the t-shirts, invites and everything else.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice! That is some good work. I remember the last CE tee I got (Yeah, I have been here long!), but this is amazingly different. Looks awesome. Great work, guys! πŸ‘

P.S: As far as I remember, I did register. How come I didn't get the invite code?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who registered will have the privilege to order the t-shirts without the codes πŸ˜€

However, everyone else will depend on you to get the invite codes. We request our members to share the codes when they receive them. Sharing is caring! πŸ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    #-Link-Snipped-# How about having the list of those who are going to get the Tee in first lot. That'll also help our fellow engineers to ask for invite-codes.
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    Yes ma'm its my original composition and an instant one too. Wrote specially for the community just at the moment when i was commenting. Btw Thank you for the appreciation n the marks....πŸ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    i_am_crazy_no_1
    Kabhi sochta hun ki mila mai inse,
    khuda ka lakh shukr bhi kam hai,
    aisi mehfil ka hissa banaya usne mujhe,
    ki jahan jitna kuchh seekh lo utna kam hai,

Kaise bayan karun mai Shauharat ko inki,
    ke lafzon par alfaaz kam pad jate hain,
    likhne baitha hun jo tareefein inki to,
    jahan bhar k harf kam pad jate hain,

Waqt jo inke sath hai guzra,
    lamha lamha anmol hai uska,
    k sohbatein ho jab aise yaaron ki,
    to fir khuda k sivay dar ho kiska,

Naam bhi inka bada mashhoor hua hai,
    kaam bhi inka bashahoor hua hai,
    taraqqi hi taraqqi milti hai inhe badhte hue,
    khuda ka inhe aisa noor mila hai,

Hissa bane hum bhi ik aise KAARVAAN ka,
    Jo bdhta jaa rha tha aasmaan ki uchaaiyon tak,
    aur kaarvaan ka har hissa roz dua karta hai,
    ki pohonch jaye ye kaarvaan bulandiyon tak.....

Heartedly Congratulations for the achievementsπŸŽ‰ of CE.com and YES I'm PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE CE community
    Well this is simply awesome #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘

Great work Buddy.

Welcome to Crazyengineers. We are happy to have you with us. πŸ˜€

Noe we also have some great budding poets here .

BEST OF LUCKπŸ‘
  • priyanjalichoudhury
    priyanjalichoudhury
    TEE looks so nice....and it is too cool to be a CEan..😁
  • Sumit Thakur
    Sumit Thakur
    Hehe Thank you #-Link-Snipped-#...
  • Fitle
    Fitle
    Nice T-shirt guys!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is that your original composition? Beautiful. Full marks on the craziness.

#-Link-Snipped-# and this is how our shipping guy is operating right now -

[​IMG]
    Make sure he deliver Tee ! 😁
    #-Link-Snipped-# seems he/she is coming to Bangalore first. πŸ˜€
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Hey BigK take 800/- I'm ready to pay double.. Can you send me the option to buy this.. Please.. I love it!! ✌
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    adinickluv
    Hey BigK take 800/- I'm ready to pay double.. Can you send me the option to buy this.. Please.. I love it!! ✌
    So you want this Black CE Tee in Black. πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - πŸ˜€ the price of the t-shirts is fixed. It'd be unethical for us to charge more for the t-shirt. You'll get the code, don't worry.
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - πŸ˜€ the price of the t-shirts is fixed. It'd be unethical for us to charge more for the t-shirt. You'll get the code, don't worry.
    #-Link-Snipped-# I was just kidding.. I'macactually in a hurry to get the hands on this tee and show off
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pensu
    Nice! That is some good work. I remember the last CE tee I got (Yeah, I have been here long!), but this is amazingly different. Looks awesome. Great work, guys! πŸ‘

P.S: As far as I remember, I did register. How come I didn't get the invite code?
    Yeah ! I remember. I got total 3 Tee from CE and this will be Fourth. I still remember my first Tee which I got from CE Tee Design contest. πŸ˜€
  • Maheshkumar Pandit
    Maheshkumar Pandit
    The design chose is make me so crazy...i wish i weare it some time . Ut realy a awesome design .. i would like to thanks...who design and who selected
  • naveen_1988
    naveen_1988
    Good one......
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Hey.. superb! Loved the design ... πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    Make sure he deliver Tee ! 😁
    #-Link-Snipped-# seems he/she is coming to Bangalore first. πŸ˜€
    In my opinion Bangalore has the distinction of the craziest traffic as well.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am actually getting impatient here! Can't wait anymore to see the selfies of each one of you wearing the CE T-shirt. It will be SO cool.

PS: Whoever comments next in this discussion will get to have the 100th reply. 😁
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Harshad Italiya
    Yeah ! I remember. I got total 3 Tee from CE and this will be Fourth. I still remember my first Tee which I got from CE Tee Design contest. πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    We want to have a look of all the previous Tee u got from CE. πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    So you want this Black CE Tee in Black. πŸ˜›
    When Henry Ford, the father of the assembly line manufacturing, was asked about cars in different colors said: Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black.

Ce has made it very clear in 'Black and White'
  • Jephthah O. Afolayan
    Jephthah O. Afolayan
    Go get it
  • Akhilesh Garud
    Akhilesh Garud
    Amazing design.😁
    Looks like this tee might get sold out faster than moto g.
  • anksingla
    anksingla
    CoOLlzz...t-Shirtss...😁
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Give me any social profile of that lady. Who is showing off on that T-Shirt!
    Kick-ass Design!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    queeny.heads
    Give me any social profile of that lady. Who is showing off on that T-Shirt!
    Kick-ass Design!
    I'm quite sure once you upload your selfie - people would start asking for your social profile πŸ˜€
  • dhivya yadhav
    dhivya yadhav
    Wooooow this t-shirt looks awesome and also looks perfect with our logo... 😁
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Crazyengineers in Black. The Black is complemented by the hexagons.
  • sunny33372
    sunny33372
    Every comment is bakwas only t-shirt is jakas.
    To be a Engineer is Easy but to be a Crazyengineer requires awesomeNess, Lateral thinking and out of box thinking .
    sooooooooooooooooooooo

Just give me MY CRAZYENGINEERS Tee.
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Who is sending me a invite code? *Someone please send it*
    Still haven't received the invite code .If i get i will send you brother. Stay tuned.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There will be an announcement the moment we start sending the purchase links.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We will get our hands on the t-shirt any moment now. Plus, the packaging is getting ready and courier service details are being finalized.
    Who will be the lucky one to receive the first t-shirt? 😁
    Ankita Katdare
    We will get our hands on the t-shirt any moment now. Plus, the packaging is getting ready and courier service details are being finalized.
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    May be some guy from Nagpur as local delivery is going to be fastest. πŸ˜‰
  • Baranidharan Ganesan
    Baranidharan Ganesan
    nice t-shirts
    i would like to buy one......
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    It would be great if you could showcase the entire team @ CE HQ in New Tee. πŸ˜€ (Which will be the first thread of the discussion - " Show your Shirts - Uniting Engineers in Black "
  • Velshankar MJ
    Velshankar MJ
    The Best T shirt Design I have ever seen
  • SWAROOPA RANI KONDAREDDY
    SWAROOPA RANI KONDAREDDY
    nicee...............
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ah! The smell of freshly printed T-shirts! 😍

😁Believe it or not, the T-shirts look more awesome in print than what they do in digital mode.😁

#-Link-Snipped-# The pictures are coming!
    Just Legen wait for it dary...LEGENDARY!

Super
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

We've received the t-shirts and are inspecting them. Those who registered for the t-shirts should start receiving phone calls from us starting Monday. I'll put a more formal announcement sometime tomorrow.
  • Karan Bhullar
    Karan Bhullar
    commnt
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    I spotted this one in Delhi.

😁

I spotted this one in Delhi.
    marrymissuniverse
    Exactly same goes with CE too, wear CE Tee or be Salman Khan!
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    People at CE HQ has done a wonderful and a mind blowing job!!!!

Crazyengineers I love YOU!!!!!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wearing the CE T-shirt since last 5 hours 😁 . Loving it totally! Here's a selfie. Full photos coming soon.

Selfie-T-Shirt
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wearing the CE T-shirt since last 5 hours 😁 . Loving it totally! Here's a selfie. Full photos coming soon.

Selfie-T-Shirt
    Simply Superb ! Can't wait to see CEans selfie with the Tee.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The giveaway will end at 9:00 PM today (IST). All the comments posted before 9.00 pm will be eligible for the giveaway of the t shirts.

Note that you can add any number of comments and we will pick two top comments that get our attention. The winners will get CE t shirts.

Keep going.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Kaustubh Katdare

Selfie-T-Shirt
    Simply Awesome! Eager to try T-shirt tomorrow and post multiple selfies of all at CE HQ.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Kaustubh Katdare

Selfie-T-Shirt

Mind Blowing, Would love to put it on my bodyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

If I get these Tshirts then, I would wear it all day, and show off πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
  • Vinayak Bhat
    Vinayak Bhat
    wat is tee material???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vinayak Bhat
    wat is tee material???
    100% pure cotton.
    Give me my pride- Give me my love- give me my passion- give me my life - Give me my Teeeeeeeeeeee Shirt πŸ˜€
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The giveaway will end at 9:00 PM today (IST). All the comments posted before 9.00 pm will be eligible for the giveaway of the t shirts.

Note that you can add any number of comments and we will pick two top comments that get our attention. The winners will get CE t shirts.

Keep going.
    What about fellas who registered..!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# He means that the two lucky winners will get the tshirts for free. For all the members who registered, the purchase links will be sent soon!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Keerthivasan R
    What about fellas who registered..!
    Wait for an announcement very soon. We'll start accepting payments starting tomorrow or Tuesday.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Ho yeah.... this one sounds good and fantastic. Then double damaka offer is on its way..
  • TheOtherGuy
    TheOtherGuy
    Gonna add a last commemorative comment before the giveaway closes, just to remember and celebrate the crazy days of engineering !

First year : new new college life, checking out the girls and finding cool places to hang out
    Second year : first backs and moment of realizations/celebrations after clearing mechanics or electrical devices πŸ˜›
    Third year : clear backs and promise to yourself that you will start studying from tomorrow πŸ˜›
    Fourth Year : Projects !!!! Placements !! Pressure everywhere.
    Three cheers to the craaaaazy life of an engineer ! Hope this one gets attention of our community members and I get that sweeeet looking shirt 😁
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Waiting for the T shirts eagerly!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Giveaway Has Been Closed. The name of the winners will be declared tomorrow!
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    #-Link-Snipped-# Ok I have a doubt ha e you started deploying the Tees? I mean have you guys started sending the links to buy them?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Nice T shirt and logo design is awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Proud to be CEan
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mahesh_dahale
    Nice T shirt and logo design is awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Proud to be CEan
    After a long time ! Nice to see you back on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do you type a mixed fraction, in ms excel, in such a way, that the computer recognizes its real value.
Quote: A new elastic material coated with microscopic, hairlike structures has been developed by engineers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to tilt in response to a magnetic field. Depending...
Hi all, This thread is meant for those who have registered on the first lot to help out the community with the invite codes that we are going to get....
This discussion aims at answering all your questions and answers. You may ask your question below and get official answers. Let's begin with the most frequently asked questions - What...
Quote: Biomaterials for bone regeneration have been developed by researchers from beer brewing waste. The waste obtained from the beer brewing process contains the main chemical components found in bones...