CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Related Questions & Answers

This discussion aims at answering all your questions and answers. You may ask your question below and get official answers. Let's begin with the most frequently asked questions -

What is the price of T-Shirt?

It's Rs. 399. The price includes all the taxes and shipping costs to a large number of destinations in India.

How's the quality of t-shirt?

In short - we won't sell what we ourselves wouldn't wear. We've been hell bent on having the best quality material available in the market, for the price that'd be affordable to everyone. It's a 100% cotton t-shirt, which makes it ideal for any weather in India. Be assured, you'll be delighted.

For the sake of comparison - the quality of the material is the same as what the top brands sell for insane MRPs.

How do I buy the t-shirt?

Those who registered to receive the t-shirt will be given a secure link to make the payment online, or direct bank transfer / deposit. We'll be on the phone / email with you all the time with you to answer your questions. We'll try to ship the t-shirt as soon as possible (usually within ~24 hours). If we expect delay in delivery, you'll be informed about it even before you make the payment.

Do you support Cash On Delivery?

We don't. Frankly speaking, we've spent a lot of time figuring out how to make it work; but the economics doesn't allow us to offer CoD. The payment gateway we'll use for online payments is 100% secure and has been used by 100s of online markets to process 10000s of payments daily, without any issues.

Will the colour of the t-shirt fade after washing it?

If you promise not to use brush on the printed area - we guarantee that it won't fade for at least 2 years. Be gentle when washing the tee, and it will serve you for months and months.

Do you have POLO T-shirts?

Yep, but hey - just wait for a few more days for the announcements. Hoodies are coming too and the samples we've seen are KILLER. Yep, KILLER!

Explain The Invite Code System! Why don't you just let anyone order t-shirts?

It's simple - those who have registered for the t-shirts, will be able to place their orders first. Each order will entitle you to get invite codes. These invite codes can be kept to yourself or shared with anyone - through personal conversation or by starting a discussion in the Cafe section or through email. Only those who have the invite-code will be able to buy the t-shirt.

Here at CE Headquarters, we almost jumped with joy when we saw the CE Design! We figured out that the invite system would be the best one to keep track of the demand and also have some fun in the process. Above all, we believe sharing is caring; and that's the spirit behind the invites system.

Will you ship T-shirts out of India?

Yep! But not immediately. All the international orders are likely to be printed in the US and shipped from there. The price is likely to be higher than the ones in India. We'll make a separate announcement. You will still need an invite code to make the purchase.

How To Use The Invite Codes?

You will receive a total of 5 codes with every t-shirt that you purchase. Which means you will get 10 codes if you buy two t-shirts. Out of every 5 codes that you receive, 2 will be reserved for you and the rest 3 will be 'sharable'.

Now, you will be able to use your own codes to make the next purchase (POLO t-shirt, Hoodie and other upcoming apparel). You'd definitely want to share the codes with others, because if all of your 3 codes are exhausted (actual purchases are made using those codes), you will receive 10% discount on every new purchase that you make using your code. Awesome, right? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I haven't received any link to order my t shirt Sir. Kindly check and reply Sir.

Any one out thereeee?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    I haven't received any link to order my t shirt Sir. Kindly check and reply Sir.

Any one out thereeee?
    Please read the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Revealed + Important Announcements + Giveaway! again, especially the first paragraph.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please read the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Revealed + Important Announcements + Giveaway! again, especially the first paragraph.
    Sorry, i assumed that the team had sent order link and invite codes because some of them approached for invite codes.
    big misunderstanding .Sorry.
    ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anuraaj
    Anuraaj
    Please I am really interested to having one T-shirt, please
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anuraaj
    Please I am really interested to having one T-shirt, please
    Like we mentioned, the t-shirts will be available only through invite codes. You may take a look at this discussion where CEans who are willing to contribute their codes are available: Thread for invite codes - CE Tee
  • Anuraaj
    Anuraaj
    Will you break my heart......๐Ÿ˜ญ Will you make me as a dress less person....๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope that the T-shirt will make me complete-Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    When can we expect to get the link for the purchase? I see the last date is 10th Aug?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    When can we expect to get the link for the purchase? I see the last date is 10th Aug?
    The giveaway ends on 10th August. The link to purchase will arrive after that.
    I paid money through payumoney and it said that i can release the payment to CE after i get the T shirt. Should i release it now or after i get the t shirt?
    I HADNT RECEIVED INVITE CODES?
    WILL IT COME BY SEPARATE MAIL AFTER MY PAYMENT?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# The invite codes will be sent to you after you do the payment. You can release the payment whenever you want. You can do it immediately or after receiving the t-shirt. It's up to you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A little overload here. Be assured that you will get the codes.
    Yeah Sir.Now only got the codes.Thanks a ton.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I am still waiting for my invite codes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    I am still waiting for my invite codes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Are you sure you didn't receive them through private conversation? Will re-check and send the codes if you don't have them already.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you sure you didn't receive them through private conversation? Will re-check and send the codes if you don't have them already.
    I am sure I did not receive them yet, neither on my gmail nor here on CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have updated the first post with the following -

How To Use The Invite Codes?

You will receive a total of 5 codes with every t-shirt that you purchase. Which means you will get 10 codes if you buy two t-shirts. Out of every 5 codes that you receive, 2 will be reserved for you and the rest 3 will be 'sharable'.

Now, you will be able to use your own codes to make the next purchase (POLO t-shirt, Hoodie and other upcoming apparel). You'd definitely want to share the codes with others, because if all of your 3 codes are exhausted (actual purchases are made using those codes), you will receive 10% discount on every new purchase that you make using your code. Awesome, right? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Discipline specific tees are coming ? I would love to rep for CE+Electronics by wearing one tee.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Discipline specific tees are coming ? I would love to rep for CE+Electronics by wearing one tee.
    Not at the moment. Next priority will be CrazyEngineers Polo T-shirts. We went ahead with the round neck t-shirts despite majority of our members asking for Polo t-shirts.

We'll have to estimate the demand for discipline specific t-shirts.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# There will be full sleeves tee ? Because you know -

eddard-ed-stark-winter-is-coming-1_large1

(Please say 'YES' ) ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# There will be full sleeves tee ? Because you know -

eddard-ed-stark-winter-is-coming-1_large1
    (Please say 'YES' ) ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Hoodies are coming. Yes!
  • avii
    avii
    Which payment gateway you guys use
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    Which payment gateway you guys use
    PayUMoney.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    DTDC shipment is very slow. I have been waiting since three days already ๐Ÿ˜” and now we have weekends ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Neeraj Sharma
    DTDC shipment is very slow. I have been waiting since three days already ๐Ÿ˜” and now we have weekends ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Same with my city. It is in Surat on 13th but still waiting...
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Neeraj Sharma
    I already had bad experience with DTDC when CE stickers were shipped #-Link-Snipped-# knows it. They say that address what I gave doesn't exist.. LOL! Flipkart, Amazon & eBay ships to my home without any problem, DTDC should use Google maps if they can't find it.

Waiting for last 3 days, they say it's in Mumbai. Why don't they send directly from Nagpur to Ahmedabad ? ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Do call up the DTDC local office first thing tomorrow morning. ๐Ÿ˜€ Most number of shipments have been delivered. I am hoping that every single package gets delivered by tomorrow evening.
    Ankita Katdare
    Do call up the DTDC local office first thing tomorrow morning. ๐Ÿ˜€ Most number of shipments have been delivered. I am hoping that every single package gets delivered by tomorrow evening.
    Hope mine also reach by tomorrow evening. Fingers crossed!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're expecting the second shipments to be delivered by Saturday. Please check the status of your shipments on DTDC site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Biomaterials for bone regeneration have been developed by researchers from beer brewing waste. The waste obtained from the beer brewing process contains the main chemical components found in bones...
Quote: Satellite imagery has played an important role in humanitarian response for almost two decades. Lately, humanitarian organizations are increasingly turning to Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to be their eyes...
Hi @Ankita Katdare @Kaustubh Katdare I just wanted to know whether we are going to have CE meets again? I would love for the engineers to meet again and discuss....
TieCon Nagpur 2014, scheduled on 23-24 August is central India's biggest conference focused on entrepreneurship and business. This year's TieCon, organised at Hotel Sun And Sand, Nagpur will have a...
What is the correct term for an electromagnet solenoid which the armature includes a permanent magnet on each end or the armature itself is a permanent magnet?