CrazyEngineers Store Is Closed | But You Can Still Order Tees!

The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt store has closed. We made a decision to close it because we only have last few pieces of the tees left (XL, L and M only) and we won't be placing a new order anytime soon. If you want to grab a tee; you can still order it online. But you will have to send your request to store[at]crazyengineers[dot]com. The price remains the same: Rs. 399, which includes free shipping to your doorstep.

Despite our survey results showing a clear preference for Collared (POLO) t-shirts; we decided to go with round-neck tees; and boy; first two batches were sold out within days!

CE: Hoodies & Polo (Collared) T-Shirts

We now want to bring the POLO t-shirts and have already finalised the material. We're now working on building an super-awesome looking polo t-shirt with this new cotton and hope we'll be able to share the final tee design soon.

A lot of our current t-shirt customers asked for hoodies! Hoodies look awesome and we've decided to print and ship only limited quantities of hoodies via pre-orders. We'll make an announcement as soon as we're ready. CE Hoodies are bound to be head turners 👍.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and if you have any suggestions to make for our upcoming products: viz. colors, sizes, payment options, couriers et al - you can make them here 😀 We're reading!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Cool....!!
    Waiting for Hoodies Announcement.

Winter Season has already knocked the door.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I want both hoodie and polo.By the way, i am.not able to caste vote?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Damn! Looks like I'll have to move this thread. I'll remove the poll altogether.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Looking forward to see design for hoodies !
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Please dont keep hoodie design similar to this. The hoodie design must be different, I will share a raw design of something that is in my mind too soon..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    Please dont keep hoodie design similar to this. The hoodie design must be different, I will share a raw design of something that is in my mind too soon..
    Interesting. Share it fast 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Eagerly waiting to see the new design you have to share.

HOODIES ARE COMING!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We will soon share the hoodie design. 😁
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Ankita Katdare
    We will soon share the hoodie design. 😁
    Can we have somethin written vertically on right side of the tee? That would look cool.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    Can we have something written vertically on right side of the tee? That would look cool.
    Polo will come later. Right now, we want to get limited quantities of the hoodies out.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Polo will come later. Right now, we want to get limited quantities of the hoodies out.
    I was actually talking about having it on a hoodie..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    I was actually talking about having it on a hoodie..
    I doubt that's possible. Current plan is to print only the hoodies which have been preordered. Please wait till official announcement is made.
  • ravi sisodia
    ravi sisodia
    can i order it now?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Okay.. I will wait for the design to be revealed
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ravi sisodia
    can i order it now?
    Yes you can. Send email to #-Link-Snipped-# and we'll take it from there.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes you can. Send email to #-Link-Snipped-# and we'll take it from there.
    Can one order after the revelation of the design?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neeraj Sharma
    Can one order after the revelation of the design?
    We're still working out the pricing and mechanisms. We'll reveal the design shortly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all. I don't know if I'm in the right section. but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off. I'm supposed...
hey all. I don't know if I'm in the right section. but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off. I'm supposed...
We have ample of threads pointing "must read books"/ "best books to read" etc. But can we have this thread sharing what leaders on the forum are reading/ read in...
BlueMaestro today launched a new device called Pacifi. It is the world’s first smart pacifier that monitors a baby’s temperature and transmits the data to an app on a parent’s...
Hello everybody, I was studying in my room for the semester and suddenly an idea popped out of an affordable (or cheapest) windows pc. This thought popped out for the...