CrazyEngineers Sticker Feedback

We've been giving away new #-Link-Snipped-#to our fellow CEans. Since we're about to put an order for the next batch of stickers; we thought we'd collect some feedback from our fellow CEans.

Could you please answer the following questions?

1. How is the size of the stickers? : Perfect | BIG | small
The size of the stickers you received was: 3.67" x 1.5"

2. How is the overall quality of stickers? : Awesome | Good | Average | Below Average. Feel free to write a comment.

3. How many stickers would you have loved to receive? : 1 | 3 | 5 | 10 | 10+

4. How did your friends / colleagues react upon seeing the sticker?

5. What are the most popular places to put the stickers? (Ex. Laptop cover, phone, car etc.)

Your responses would help us customise our next order.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Answer:- Between Perfect and BIG - It would be better we have two type of sticker
    • Current one CE round logo + text (CrazyEngineers)
    • Simple CE round shape logo
    So this would be better to stick them according to the place.

2. How is the overall quality of stickers? : Awesome | Good | Average | Below Average. Feel free to write a comment.
    Answer:- A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Answer:- 3 is enough

Answer:- You are really CRAZY CrazyEngineers.

5. What are the most popular places to put the stickers? (Ex. Laptop cover, phone, car etc.)
    Answer:- Laptop, Phone and Name Plate seems most popular.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Harshad Italiya
    Answer:- Between Perfect and BIG - It would be better we have two type of sticker
    • Current one CE round logo + text (CrazyEngineers)
    • Simple CE round shape logo
    So this would be better to stick them according to the place.
    How about adding a ".com" to it or having our url beneath the logo (actually most of them think its just a usual sticker which are available in market & by adding the domain will change the mentality of people & they'll try to search for it) .

A +

If its a free gift to members then 3 is enough else those who want can ask for will need to spend a small amount.

YEH KYA HAI BHAI ??

Already Displayed.

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    1) Stickers that you gave were perfect but it would be nice if given: 1 Big sticker and 2 perfect sticker
    2) Awesome
    3) 3 is enough for free giveaway but 5 would make us more happier.It can be shared to friends.
    5) Laptop, mobile, bike/car.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I have a doubt regarding C Drive Issue occured in production server of our company. If it have a low disk space then we will delete the virus...
I see that the Moto G, which Flipkart has exclusive rights to sell in India, has been out of stock for several days now. I'm curious to know how long...
I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones that I can use while jogging / running or gymming. I currently use the ones that shipped with Samsung Galaxy phone; and...
Jeff Bezos will announce an exciting new device on June 18 and there are no marks for guessing what it is. The company put out a new teaser (embedded below)...
Researchers have indicated that there are certain genes in humans that are linked to the violent behavior. MAOA is such a gene in the DNA that humans have no control...