CrazyEngineers Rapid Fire Quiz Contest On 26th November, 2014 (6:00 - 11:00 PM)

Welcome to the CrazyEngineers Rapid Fire Quiz Contest!

There will be total 4 rounds of Quiz Questions.
Each round has a set of 25 questions that need to be answered within 5 minutes.
The 4 rounds will be made live for 15 minutes each at following timings -

Round 1: 6:00 - 6:15 PM (IST)
Round 2: 7:00 - 7:15 PM (IST)
Round 3: 8:00 - 8:15 PM (IST)
Round 4: 9:00 - 9:15 PM (IST)

The links to access the Quiz will be updated in the NOTICE above and it will be live for just 15 minutes each.

How will the winner be chosen?
The one who is the fastest to answer most number of questions correctly through the 4 rounds, WINS!

Grand Prize:

Mi Power Bank (10,400 mAh)

[​IMG]

May the fastest, craziest, smartest Engineering Sensei win! 😁

Update: Even if you miss one of the rounds, that's fine. So, it's not compulsory to appear for all rounds. The winner will declared from the maximum correct answers for the total 100 questions appearing in 4 rounds.

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    what are the topics for the quiz contest to be held on 26th of november?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The theme will be everything related to engineering.
    We are looking for some sort of "Engineering Sensei" 😁
    Also, it will be a lot of like fastest finger first. So, one has to be really quick.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Even if a person doesn't know about other branches of engineering, a logical guess is the key skill for any engineer. πŸ˜€
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    wow really nice ankita i wouldn't miss this opportunity!!!!!
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    can you tell me about the participation procedure?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    prahumac
    can you tell me about the participation procedure?
    It's coming up soon. Keep checking everyday for updates. Mark your calendar for 26th November.
  • SHALINI SINGH
    SHALINI SINGH
    Thank you for this...but please mention here for participation procedure...so i can prepare myself for this test.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SHALINI SINGH
    Thank you for this...but please mention here for participation procedure...so i can prepare myself for this test.
    Hi Shalini,
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Just log-in to CE everyday to check for updates on timings and registration announcements.
  • princesspooja
    princesspooja
    Thank you...it really nice.
  • Courage Kusosa
    Courage Kusosa
    Is the invitation open to everyone even people outside India???

If so, at what time GMT.
  • Debashish Panda
    Debashish Panda
    Is it multiple choice type question.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Courage Kusosa
    Is the invitation open to everyone even people outside India???

If so, at what time GMT.
    Yes. Between 11:30 am - 5:30 pm GMT.

Debashish Panda
    Is it multiple choice type question.
    Mostly. Yes. For guidelines, check back tomorrow before 12:00 PM (IST)
  • Debashish Panda
    Debashish Panda
    In the above you are written that the quiz will start at 5.00 pm. Is it????
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Debashish Panda
    In the above you are written that the quiz will start at 5.00 pm. Is it????
    He has specifically asked for GMT timings. The quiz will happen between 5:00 PM -11:00 PM (Indian Standard Time)
  • yeshu005
    yeshu005
    thnks for info ankita
  • Paurnima Salve
    Paurnima Salve
    Hey, plz tell me the procedure for participate in the quiz competion and also time???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Paurnima Salve
    Hey, plz tell me the procedure for participate in the quiz competion and also time???
    Be online between 5-10 pm IST tomorrow. The contest will happen during those 5 hours. Get ready to be fast, agile and really answer many questions super fast.
  • Paurnima Salve
    Paurnima Salve
    Okay
    Ankita Katdare
    Be online between 5-10 pm IST tomorrow. The contest will happen during those 5 hours. Get ready to be fast, agile and really answer many questions super fast.
    Okay It don't have any perticular time like some hours for one team at a time. And also how many numbers of sits there???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    All details will be up soon. There's no team. Only individual entries.
    It is essential that every participant stays online during this period to compete. πŸ‘
  • Paurnima Salve
    Paurnima Salve
    Ankita Katdare
    All details will be up soon. There's no team. Only individual entries.
    It is essential that every participant stays online during this period to compete. πŸ‘
    Thank you very much ankita.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Super excited about the quiz contest. Hoping that everything works out fine!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Super excited about the quiz contest. Hoping that everything works out fine!
    Sure ! It will be. You are doing great job !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Attention folks, the timings and procedure has been updated. Let's have a Quizzing War today evening! 😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    May the fastest, craziest, smartest Engineering Sensei win! 😁
    Sharpen your brain and make yourself ready for the WAR ! 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Update: Even if you miss one of the rounds, that's fine. So, it's not compulsory to appear for all rounds. The winner will declared from the maximum correct answers for the total 100 questions appearing in 4 rounds.
  • Lynne Austinn
    Lynne Austinn
    Also open for USA Peoples?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lynne Austinn
    Also open for USA Peoples?
    Everyone! 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    What exactly is this MI powerbank ?

Some kind of a UPS ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    zaveri

Some kind of a UPS ?
    MI Power Bank. πŸ˜€
  • Davinder kumar
    Davinder kumar
    how to register for it?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Davinder kumar
    how to register for it?
    #-Link-Snipped-# No registration required for that. Just make sure to be online during quiz time and answer as much as possible correct answer as quickly as you can do. πŸ˜€
  • Anvita Gupta
    Anvita Gupta
    Hii.
    I just want to know that in quiz oll ques are related to engineering. Soo the ques are of general type or related to any particular branch of engineerng or ol branches ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    anvita gupta
    Hii.
    I just want to know that in quiz oll ques are related to engineering. Soo the ques are of general type or related to any particular branch of engineerng or ol branches ?
    Genereal knowledge related to science/engineering of all branches/technology/innovation etc.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ...and all CEans!

THREE HOURS TO GO!!!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Quiz contest preparation is going on full swing here at CE headquarter. Its feeling like everyone working on war front. Seems like everyone going to have great experience and loads of fun in taking the quiz.
    Keep yourself free to feel the excitement, I bet you will enjoy every bit of it.
    Best of Luck to all.😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Okay, 2 hours to go! πŸ‘€ πŸ˜’ 😯
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who're in doubt: You'll find a mixed bag of questions from your school text books, engineering, general knowledge, gadgets, latest in tech et al. Be assured that you will be able to answer most of the questions from memory and little common sense. πŸ˜€

Make yourself ready for the most exciting hours of the entire year 2014 😁
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    hey ankita so you will be giving questions online right?
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    it's like just typing the answers online right?
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    zaveri

Some kind of a UPS ?[/QUOTE
    Kind type of UPS you can say, but its portable and can be charged anywhere. Can be used for Smart phones, tabs etc.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    prahumac
    it's like just typing the answers online right?
    It's all multiple choice questions.

1 HOUR TO GO, FOLKS!
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    hey i don't get it guys how the questions will be given here will they be given in a separate blog or some thing like that!!!!!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    prahumac
    hey i don't get it guys how the questions will be given here will they be given in a separate blog or some thing like that!!!!!!!!
    Have patience, friend. πŸ˜€ The link to the Quiz will be updated in the notice above the forum at 5:59 pm (IST). It will take you to a page on CrazyEngineers, where you will see the first round of Quiz. πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Have patience, friend. πŸ˜€ The link to the Quiz will be updated in the notice above the forum at 5:59 pm (IST). It will take you to a page on CrazyEngineers, where you will see the first round of Quiz. πŸ‘
    40 minutes to go !
  • lal
    lal
    Almost there 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ...aaand it's live. Click on the link in the notice to access the QUIZ.
  • Anvita Gupta
    Anvita Gupta
    Hey....
    Can u plz tell m when u will going to announce the winner of this quiz ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    anvita gupta
    Hey....
    Can u plz tell m when u will going to announce the winner of this quiz ?
    If there's a tie, we will announce that tonight, and there will be a tie breaker on 28th November.
    If there isn't, well then the winner for Quiz Contest will be declared along with other contest results on 28th November.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    If there's a tie, we will announce that tonight, and there will be a tie breaker on 28th November.
    If there isn't, well then the winner for Quiz Contest will be declared along with other contest results on 28th November.
    Why not choose the total time that CEan took to answer in case there is tie for the total TRUE answers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    Why not choose the total time that CEan took to answer in case there is tie for the total TRUE answers.
    Yep. If there's a tie, even after that. πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Yep. If there's a tie, even after that. πŸ˜‰
    Right then one more round is good option. 😁
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    hey how many times can we take this quiz??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    prahumac
    hey how many times can we take this quiz??
    Each quiz, only once.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can we have the list of questions atleast? or do we already have them somewhere? I was not available at all was busy with something else πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Will soon post the questions for all 4 rounds. Those interested can come up with answers. πŸ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yep , great looking forward for that!
  • Sushant Shekhar
    Sushant Shekhar
    At what time rapid fire quiz result to be announced??
    πŸŽ‰
    Eagerly waiting for

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hola CEans, Creative Writing Contest Begins today. We are providing all the participants with three topics where the first line and last line of the write-up is shared. Each participant...
Hi, I've a feeder of 33kV consisting of almost 50 generators with rating of each generator of 800kW. The generators are connected at diff locations compiling up to one feeder....
Quote: e Engineer’s Video of the Week comes from New Zealand’s Martin Aircraft Company and shows footage of the company’s Martin Jetpack shot in April this year. Whilst not exactly...
CEan - @Yogesh Borkar is celebrating his birthday today and I'd like to wish him a very happy and prosperous birthday. Yogesh, have a great day and - Make It...
OnePlus One, the phone I and many of the gadget enthusiasts have been waiting for is finally arriving in India. A lot of people expected it to be available exclusively...