CrazyEngineers partners with Proto.in - Discussions

Discuss the announcement : #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread :smile:

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I cannot believe this after looking the name of CrazyEngineers in list of Associate Partners of Proto.in .Nice na..๐Ÿ˜€

I have a question what is gong to happen in the event and how we are going to get benefit??
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats great!!!! why dont CE also perticipate in it????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE's Proto.in's associate partner. As their associate partner, we'll get exposed to their audience and other media publications. ๐Ÿ˜€

We'll get the details of the event soon. Proto.in showcases lot of new startups. As far as our participation is concerned, we aren't a startup yet ๐Ÿ˜€ !

I'll post the details soon. Keep watch here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sauravgoswami
    tats great!!!! why dont CE also perticipate in it????
    good idea saurav

and Biggie good work ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the years, engineers have created & launched innovative products and built successful businesses. Proto.in gives entrepreneurs a platform to express their...
I don't know about many people here but I still love watching cartoons. Watch one 5 minutes shot and you will marvel at the creators imagination. The goofy tactics of...
Peace, im new member and student of 11 th class lokin 4 help in visual basic and SQL oracle 10g nd pl SQL ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜’
This is becoming a matter of concern for me. Almost every day, without fail, I get emails like this - hi, am of ece 3rd year we have mini...
Hello & Welcome to CrazyEngineers! Before you begin your life long journey as a CEan, let me introduce you to the basics of the site, so that you enjoy being...