CrazyEngineers Partners With Biggest Engineering & Science Festival In The USA

CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with the biggest science & engineering festival in the USA - USASEF 2014. CrazyEngineers has become a 'Krypton' level partner with USASEF. This is the third time we're associating with the festival starting with the first festival in 2010 and second in 2012. Check US President Obama's address to people about the festival -

The festival has seen best known names in Engineering interact with the attendees, deliver speeches and deliver presentations along with several companies demonstrating science & engineering projects.

The event is scheduled on 26-27 April 2014. Stay tuned for updates! ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    That's really a great news #-Link-Snipped-#. Looking forward to all the updates & announcements.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , Guys i'm doing MCA in PUNE . We want to introduce a new event in our college, our sir told us to introduce new event but he told...
how to create a project on water marking technique & what new & latest technology can add in that project
Want to share a small comic about the greatest geek who ever lived. He was the Tony Stark & Bruce wyane of his era. check it out https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
hi friends i am baluchandran newly joined person in ce i am a software engineer ..
I have done BE computer science & Engg & passed out 2007 batch , i have experience in non tech as well as technical field,plz suggest me how to apply...