CrazyEngineers on blogs

Hi CEans,

I was just searching for what bloggers around the world have to say about CE ๐Ÿ˜ and I found few interesting links. Following are few of them -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Journey from nothing to a Dream Entrepreneur!!!!: Nice article...

We have many bloggers on CE. So here's a chance to tell the world about what you feel about CE. How about writing a post about CE. It will give us a good feedback & also help in popularizing CE's name.

If you write something, post a link to your blog in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Yeah! Good idea! I am planning to start a blog of my own.
  • suyash
    suyash
    CE on my blog !

Engineers -> Get ready to get crazy

Hope CE goes on to become the next big thing after ** boom !

Cheerio !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suyash
    CE on my blog !

Engineers -> Get ready to get crazy

Hope CE goes on to become the next big thing after ** boom !

Cheerio !
    Nice post, Suyash ๐Ÿ˜

Waiting for more posts from other CEans ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    I don't have a blog. But those who are regular bloggers should write about CrazyEngineers. It will help our site get a higher PR.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    adding ce to ur blog would be a good idea..
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I really don't see the point in blogs. . .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Blogs are suitable for those who contemplate quite a lot, and wish to share their thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • NAMAN VERMA
    NAMAN VERMA
    hiiiiiiiii.i want to be a kool engineer.plz help me........
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Naman
    Welcome to CE. You can begin by giving a proper introduction at the CE Introductions. Start a new thread in that section.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    [EDIT]
    Haha! Naman, being a CE Member automatically makes you cool ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    ash
    Blogs are suitable for those who contemplate quite a lot, and wish to share their thoughts ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I contemplate too much. . . hell, I LIVE inside my head. I just don't think people are interested in what I have to say. It sometimes doesn't even make sense.
  • vidya_ece
    vidya_ece
    hi....guys i am vidya....i want to become a good engineer in future.......please help me.................
  • safwan
    safwan
    hi all now here goes my blog #-Link-Snipped-# thats my blog and have look.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    so may bloggers.....well i will read them sometimes,well i dont blog had some horrid time writing them...but i will definately read blogs for you guys!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Blog Safwan

Godfather
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I have started writing stories at CE with the encouragement of #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and many others. However, later I moved and its been a while that I left writing. But, again after considering many suggestions from my friends. I was made to rethink of writing again. Hence, recently I have started to write a blog on the work that I've done so far. Please, check it out at #-Link-Snipped-#. Any reviews/comments are welcome. Thank you CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a 50m long army platoon marching ahead. The last person in the platoon wants to give a letter to the first person leading the platoon. So while the...
hi, I'm not an engineer exactly, but, much worse, a translator, and I can tell you straight away that if any of you write manuals of any sort, chances are...
Name: Pankaj Ghate :razz: *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication. Location: Nagpur, India. *Occupation: Software engineer. Work Experience: 8 months. *Hobbies & Interests: Cricket, music, reading. *Aim in life: Want to...
A chemist, a biologist, and an electrical engineer were on death row waiting for the electric chair. The chemist was brought forward first. "Do you have anything you want to...
A contractor had employed 100 labourers for a flyover construction task. He did not allow any woman to work without her husband. Also, atleast half the men working came with...