CrazyEngineers Meet at Mumbai, India on Sep 1, 2012

This is the official thread of the CrazyEngineers Meet in Mumbai on September 1st. I believe 'Candies' has been decided as the meet venue.
Please post the complete address of the venue below, so that I can update the map.

We are planning to give out a small CE-Goodie to everyone attending the meet, so please confirm your presence beforehand by RSVPing 'YES' immediately.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    All the CEans in Pune, who want to attend this meet can travel with us to Mumbai on the morning of September 1st. To discuss the same we can have a small informal meet in Pune on 31st evening.

So, if you willing to attend, RSVP 'Yes' above and get-in touch with me through PM.
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Hey, this sounds interesting. I'll try to come ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Why may be?

Tagging others who had previously RSVPd yes - #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Also the old CEans - #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Come-on guys Confirm your presence here. Please ! ๐Ÿ˜€ tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    All the Best CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a great meet ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh ! May be by DE?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    all the best to all CEions and advance congratulation,it will be great meet,.....
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    why on sat?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    whiz.kid.aniket
    why on sat?
    We are leaving for Mumbai from Pune on 1st i.e. Saturday. We plan to stay there on 2nd too.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @GF: Can you call slashfear and find about him? I've been trying to reach him but he's phone isn't ringing up.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    @GF: Can you call slashfear and find about him ?
    I tried to call him but seems he has changed his Number. ๐Ÿ˜” I will try to contact him via FB.

What about you Sandy? Are you able to join us?
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    #-Link-Snipped-# how r CEans from pune goin 2 travel 2 mumbai....train/bikes/cabs/volvo???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sagar panda
    #-Link-Snipped-# how r CEans from pune goin 2 travel 2 mumbai....train/bikes/cabs/volvo???
    Bus or train. Whatever is feasible and available on time.
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    if coming by train den i can join in train....jst let me knw abt it asap....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Total No is 7 only? where is others?
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    a meet wid only 7 of us.......mods plz bring out odr members as well.......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I hope that the maybes turn into confirmations - #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    AbraKaDabra
    I hope that the maybes turn into confirmations - #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    I'll try my best. Will be able to give my confirmation coming Thursday. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    What about the venue? Is Candies, Bandra fixed?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    What about the venue? Is Candies, Bandra fixed?
    Yes. We left it up to you to fix the venue. ๐Ÿ˜€ Candies it is.
    CE-Goodies being prepared for all CEans attending the meet. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Alright guys, now it is just 4-days to go for the meet. ๐Ÿ‘ The countdown begins!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm leaving for Pune Tomorrow. Waiting for the meet. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    My college and placement schedule now permits me for the Meet. ๐Ÿ˜€ Excited!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm already in Pune.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I have a suggestion. I think we should meet at the Barista on Cradle road (Shivaji Park, Dadar). Personally I love candies. But it is a crowded & noisy place and also a bit inside to reach conveniently.

Dadar is conveniently located for all those who are coming by central and western line trains. Besides the Barista is also a quiet place and comparatively much less crowded in the afternoons.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I strongly recommend a place that's a little low on Noise. From our previous meets experience; noisy places are cool to visit but there's no way to have meaningful discussions there. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we should finalize Barista. 4 or 5 pm?
  • Reya
    Reya
    I would like to join you guys in Google+ Hangout. I will be online from 4 to 10 p.m

Hope #-Link-Snipped-# will be able to join you people tomorrow.

#-Link-Snipped-# Gave your number to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have left for mumbai with #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Hope to meet most of you in barista today.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : The meet is happening in Barista at Shivaji Park today around 4:00 PM.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So, I am at barista with punch_a_tantra, Littlenut Graphite godfather and kidakaka
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Had a video call with the team. It was great! ๐Ÿ˜€ . Looks like we had a connection issue.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    waiting for snapshots ๐Ÿ˜‰
    By the way, what CEans discuss in meets ?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Oye where are the photos ๐Ÿ˜

The CE-Mug is awesome good work!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    No updates, No news, No photos!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Finally back to home after 5 days. Amazing Meet and Mug design is cool.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The mumbai meet mugs photos are coming soon too! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us have sold their engineering textbooks. Some of us have donated them to the library or to the poor. Some of us have preserved them for years. Tell...
TED talks are the most inspiring and interesting talks. Here's a list of all time, most popular TED talks - Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity(2006): 13,409,417 views Jill...
I am a fan of YouTube science videos and today morning I came across a video that discusses, "What happens if Everyone jumps at once?" I know it sounds crazy,...
Ramesh Raskar presents femto-photography, a new type of imaging so fast it visualizes the world one trillion frames per second, so detailed it shows light itself in motion. This technology...
If you are a gadget-freak, you've probably read everything you can about the new Galaxy Note 10.1 by now. If not, you might want to check these articles - https://www.crazyengineers.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-wi-fi-model-launched-in-the-us-for-499-2622/...