CrazyEngineers Meet at Hyderabad - Memories Unlimited

CrazyEngineers members had a successful CE-meet at Hyderabad on June 10th, 2012.
CEan- #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# attended the meet with me.

Here's my experience of meeting with ever-enthusiastic CEans -

I bring unlimited memories from the meet. Since, some of the CEans had come from outside to Hyderabad for the meet, it is all thanks to CEan #-Link-Snipped-# that we did not have to go looking for places to stay. He happily accommodated the four of us CEans (me #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#) in his house and made us all feel comfortable and cheerful all the time. While showing us around Hyderabad, we had talks about everything under the sky - be it books or movies, psychology or relations, population or pollution. It was really amazing to hear to the perspectives of each one of them.

On the day of the meet, we first met CEan #-Link-Snipped-#. It was amazing because Durga is one of the oldest members of CE and has been a moderator for a past few years. As the CEans kept adding up, everyone started settling. We had a test video call on my smartphone with Biggie. Once everyone has arrived, each one of us shared the story of how we came to know about CE and why we joined.
After that, we did a video call with Biggie and CEan -@godfather. #-Link-Snipped-# joined us through video call for most of the part of the meet. Then, I shared some of projects that CE is working on and has planned to work on in the coming days. Each CEan shared his/her views on his project and how we could make it all better. We ordered coffees and other beverages and CEans opened up to each other while having the drinks.

CEan #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# were the newest members of CE who joined the meet and that is why there presence is really appreciated. CEan #-Link-Snipped-# was a bit shy, but we all felt good because he joined us for dinner after the meet.
It was amazing to see that CEans who were meeting each other for the first time, gelled so well. Here's a snap -

Untitled

This meet gave me a bag full of memories that will be cherished forever and I won't be exaggerating if I say that the meet has made the CE-bonds ever stronger.
Thank you to each and everyone who attended the meet. I am really looking forward to attending the next meet. What say CEans, where do we plan it next?

PS: I request everyone who is tagged here to share your experience too. πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shared a photo collage here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Bangalore or Chennai πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Needless to say it's a great experience.. I generally don't feel comfortable with new person I meet, but may be because of everyone out there, crazy in some technical way😨.
    Discussions ware great either it's new things planning on CE to prerequisite of setting up new venture.
    Looking forward to meet you guys again ...πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    super review Ankita.
    waiting for other reviews.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Glad to know the meet was a success. πŸ‘

Awaiting the meet review.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm moving the thread to CE Events section so that CEans can upload photos πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    super review Ankita.
    waiting for other reviews.
    Thank you. I am looking forward to the same. πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I have a few memories clicked- πŸ˜€

20120610_16313220120610_18455720120610_18460420120610_184626
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super! 😁 , just compress the photos a bit, please 😁
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @akd- can u them them in the order of their pic in collage?? wud glad to knw each other by face, especially my favorite durga...
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The_Big_K
    Super! 😁 , just compress the photos a bit, please 😁
    Photos compressed! πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Here is clearer picture of all signatures πŸ˜€
    20120610_18570511
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My God! posted lots of photos πŸ˜€
    Okay, I would like to share one photo. CEans #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# had ice creams at Cream Stone without offering me.

20120609_125921
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ianoop
    Needless to say it's a great experience.. I generally don't feel comfortable with new person I meet, but may be because of everyone out there, crazy in some technical way😨.
    Discussions ware great either it's new things planning on CE to prerequisite of setting up new venture.
    Looking forward to meet you guys again ...πŸ‘
    Same, Even I used to take long to reach new people. But this time I guess I didn't take much time to connect to #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#. We almost spent 3 days together.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    A.W.E.S.O.M.E πŸ‘ πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Guys, did the debate take place?

#-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, it was worth a travel 😁. While Nick claimed he was the youngest member . my self and ES relaised we were the oldies there . Anyways, I hope godfather fiannly knws who anoop is 😲
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    lovejeet
    @akd- can u them them in the order of their pic in collage?? wud glad to knw each other by face, especially my favorite durga...
    Your favorite durga is first one in the middle row of the collage πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yeah I was the oldie along with Durga πŸ˜€ I spent very nice time. I will post a big review today.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    hmm, it was worth a travel 😁. While Nick claimed he was the youngest member . my self and ES relaised we were the oldies there . Anyways, I hope godfather fiannly knws who anoop is 😲
    Yeah !! 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Yeah I was the oldie along with Durga πŸ˜€ I spent very nice time. I will post a big review today.
    waiting for your review. πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Honestly, I was a bit scared since all techie and relatively young people coming and staying with me. I thought it could be a bit of trouble for everyone. But everything went very well!!

I havent spoken to anyone except Sahiti, so saturday morning I was bit tensed on how they would receive me , my home and my daily activities.

All my doubts got just cleared in first 10 mins, many thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for making me feel comfortable with them.

#-Link-Snipped-# is also comfortable with us πŸ˜€
    Saturday went very well we had very nice time.

Coming to the meet,
    I have already met durga, we have good rapo already. She is a great girl. She has lot of knowledge on many things!
    It all started with , guiding people to the coffee -day, introductions then talking to biggie twice once as Sandy and then as ES πŸ˜›
    Then talking about updates and enhancements and upcoming projects on CE.

Discussing innovative ideas on generating revenue to CE and us. Discussing typical market starategies and how they work.

Talking to Harshad πŸ˜€ one the best part! and having coffee and dinner and saying bye to everyone.

Now about people,

#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
    Both of them, completely techie got immersed into their mac books checking updates and articles almost always πŸ˜›

#-Link-Snipped-#: A silent and strong girl really mingled well.

#-Link-Snipped-#: The hyper active syndrome. Need anything else?

Best Memories: Clicking Photos , discussing physology , discussing Ayn Rand (to some extent) and #-Link-Snipped-# sleeping in the car! πŸ˜€

This is just a summary, If I have to write it completely it will be about a 10 page article πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    #-Link-Snipped-# Compared to the last three days spent with you guys, today was extremely dull. Will need a couple of days to get back to normalcy. πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Punch_a_Tantra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Compared to the last three days spent with you guys, today was extremely dull. Will need a couple of days to get back to normalcy. πŸ˜€

Same here, exactly. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As I said, this meet is just the beginning. πŸ‘
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    MY REVIEW

Finally it was 10th July 2012, the day I have been waiting for since a month and was itching to meet a lot of Crazzyy Engineers. Though I expected around 15 people but as AbraKaDabra told that it was the maximum number of people to ever attend a CE meet, left me satisfied πŸ˜€ Well I really had a tough time searching the venue but at last it was around 1555 hours when I entered Coffee Day and found #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, Reya already there.

Soon I was joined by #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Then the next few minutes went on with all of us introducing ourselves with one another and people were gelling up well with time. Some of the Ceans had sandwiches and were involved in casual talks with Ankita posting status of the meet on the live thread and others involved in casual talks.

Then Ankita started briefing us about the future plans of CE which involved the likes of profile builder, college finder, CE store, Aptitude exam on Xenforo platform, referral system, etc to which Issue added a great idea of commision based marketing and after that all the discussions were on commision πŸ˜›

At the same time we talked to #-Link-Snipped-# and had a chat with #-Link-Snipped-# who was very very very very eager of seeing CEan anoop πŸ˜› It was great having introduction with him and take his ideas on the discussion. Well, there was a time when I realised that I have accidently missed my pen drive in which I had a powerpoint presentation that I wanted to show to everyone as it was a great example of the capability of powerpoint. I was quite embarassed but I had to get over it. πŸ˜”

Then we ordered drinks and coffee and CEans went on discussing the plans and giving their suggestions. Then came the photography time where we took loads of group photos and also signed a Coffee Day tissue. Then few CEans departed while others stayed back for dinner. I acted against my will to stay and spend some more time with CEans as my family is away and I have to look after my brother who has his annual exams going.

As I was junior among all the members there and relatively new to CE too, it was a great experience for me though I would have loved to meet Biggie in person too. Well, as Biggie said it was just a starting, I am looking forward to have a handful of future meetings and attend as many as I can.

It will be over the limit for me to write my viewpoints on any CEan as it will be too early for me to do it. It was a great meet and I was very happy to talk to a lot of people that share the same interest as me and would love to have counselling classes whenever required from CEan durga as she is a great speaker which I understood by the way she kept her ideas forward. I think I took a lot of space πŸ˜› I will finish here but thumbs up to Biggie for conducting such a meet where we can interact not only as professionals but also gel up as real good friends and I am sure this friendship will grow stronger as time passes and the future meets go by.

CRAZYENGINEER FOR LIFETIME

Nick signing off.......
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice review Nick , and a correction the Meet is conducted by AKD πŸ˜›
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    English-Scared
    Nice review Nick , and a correction the Meet is conducted by AKD πŸ˜›
    lol πŸ˜› Thanks to both #-Link-Snipped-# and big brother #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Nick_Sharma
    had a chat with #-Link-Snipped-# who was very very very very eager of seeing CEan anoop πŸ˜›
    Ok, what's behind this? 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Very well written review. I am expecting the same kind of review from everyone.

#-Link-Snipped-# The reason for " @#-Link-Snipped-# who was very very very very eager of seeing CEan anoop πŸ˜›" is that when #-Link-Snipped-# came online for video chat, we passed the laptop from one CEan to another so that he could talk to each one of us individually. Godfather was trying to identify each CEan and every time he saw a guy he said it was anoop. That is why... 😁
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ^ LOL 😁 😁 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜›
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Very well written review. I am expecting the same kind of review from everyone.
    Thank You Ma'am πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra

#-Link-Snipped-# The reason for " @#-Link-Snipped-# who was very very very very eager of seeing CEan anoop πŸ˜›" is that when #-Link-Snipped-# came online for video chat, we passed the laptop from one CEan to another so that he could talk to each one of us individually. Godfather was trying to identify each CEan and every time he saw a guy he said it was anoop. That is why... 😁
    Ha ha..
    I know sandy and Issue and also PAT and Nick by their Avatar so now anoop was only person whom I don't know by face. So when PAT was there I missed he is different then Avatar so I thought he might be Anoop. and same thing repeated again. πŸ˜›
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    Nick_Sharma
    Your favorite durga is first one in the middle row of the collage πŸ˜€
    n who's the third one in the middle row?? πŸ˜›
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    lovejeet
    n who's the third one in the middle row?? πŸ˜›
    she is #-Link-Snipped-#.. πŸ˜€
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    and what about sada?? πŸ˜›
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    lovejeet
    and what about sada?? πŸ˜›
    now its your turn to guess......
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    2nd in the 1st row???
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    @everyone πŸ˜πŸ˜›.

There are already some great reviewsπŸ‘ and I can't be better than this.
    I think CCD was bit crowded and it would be better to meet some peaceful place.
    what do you guys think!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    #-Link-Snipped-# who's that girl in blue and white dress!? πŸ˜› Is she you? Tell me?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    lovejeet
    2nd in the 1st row???
    don't know πŸ˜•

Mr.Don
    #-Link-Snipped-# who's that girl in blue and white dress!? πŸ˜›
    Even I'm thinking the same πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My Review :

Took 2 days leave with 2 lies 😁 They didn't get wasted at all. Each and every minute is a memory. Spent 3 days with #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#.
    I used to take long time to connect to new people and in new place but this time they made me so comfortable and I think I just took very less time to reach them. We had a very great time there. Still don't know whether I reached them or not.

I don't have Nothing to write about the discussions on the meet, already many wrote about them and also since I spent much time with Akd we discussed lot of topics that happen offline on CE πŸ˜€ The upcoming projects of CE are so good πŸ‘

About Characters in the Review -

#-Link-Snipped-# - I'm meeting her the second time. Very Hyper active girl with almost zero patience. She remember every post, every thread, every CEan and everything. She not only knows CEans, she knows the friends of CEans too 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# - We talked many times and I know her a bit. But meeting her personally made me so happy that I'm wordless to explain my feeling. I didn't felt her as a online friend or as a CEan. I felt even a bit sad while she was going back.

#-Link-Snipped-# - He is so humorous. Sleeps only at movies, in cars. And stays always with his Mac and with his new samsung galaxy note as if we would do something with them 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# - Very Friendly person, Helps very well, Speaks very well, Motivates very well, Reads very well, and the main point we should say is he drives very well πŸ˜›

It was nice talking to #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# in Video call.

And also nice to see #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# And durga is not so strict as she appears in the forum πŸ˜›

As I told you every moment is a memory for me. Some of the bestest are 😁 - #-Link-Snipped-# sleep, Photo shoot, #-Link-Snipped-# Impatience, #-Link-Snipped-# order Dahi vada #-Link-Snipped-# story about Microsoft, Motivation Words and Video call with #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# many many more..

And we are no more online friends!

That's the end of this episode. Stay tuned for more reviews 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yeah I drive well πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# : So you liked the Microsoft story πŸ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    Yeah I drive well πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# : So you liked the Microsoft story πŸ˜›
    Yeah wish that should become true πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Review Sada. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you for so many nice words. I am already in talks with other CEans about meets in their places.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Review needed #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The meet review has already been posted more than once, and my views are more or less the same. I'll better write out the testimonials of people I spent my 3 whole days with-

#-Link-Snipped-# - She was the only person I personally knew before the meet. Her online avatar may project her as a strict no-nonsense girl, but personally she's quite the jolly and chatty types(no-nonsense nevertheless). A great companion during trips! πŸ‘

#-Link-Snipped-# - First person we met in Hyderabad. Time taken to break the ice: <10mins. Quite approachable, extremely fun-loving and a Telugu movie fanatic, he would do better as Pavan Kalyan's PR manager! πŸ˜› We are extremely thankful for the freedom he let us have in his place, and also for the hundreds of kilometers he drove us within the city. Looking forward to meet him again! *Brothers in Arms* πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# - 'Traditional' is an adjective she bestowed upon herself, and has us in splits with her aiyyos. She was the proud victim of the many leg-pulling we guys did, and she took it quite sportingly! πŸ‘

#-Link-Snipped-# - A total chatterbox of a person, she just can't resist short sparks of blurts once in a while. We had to converse in English, as for some reason she found my Tamil funny, and also Hindi was alien to her. She made sure that her face remained unknown to the digital world by deleting most of her pictures from my phone! (her funny threats worked fine on me!) πŸ˜›

Overall: Total Fun! 😁😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    A very nice initiative,i wish we can have CE -Meet for NCR Region for which i waiting since a very long time πŸ˜€.By seeing all of you together like a CE-family i hope we will be going extra miles and bringing out realistic ideas..waiting for CE -NCR meet to be soon πŸ‘
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Everyone looks so happy πŸ˜› Glad it went well!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These sites will help you find internship opportunities. Explore them out yourselves www.letsintern.com www.hellointern.com www.twenty19.com www.letmeknow.in
does anyone know when there are seminars or electrical and elctronic fields in hyderabad? if u know please say me dates or send me url of website
I am Raveendran,a student of electrical and electronic engineering. My aim in life is to become an engineer useful to the society.
Hello Friends I would like to bring in this project to your notice, This is first mega project of my career as a developer Please have a look and submit...
what is the function of 'main' in 'c' programming? int main (void) In the above statement, void represent??