CrazyEngineers is Hiring Kick-Ass Bloggers - Apply Now!

CrazyEngineers has built a very popular and successful blog 'VoiCE' over last half a decade. Thousands of readers flock our website every day to read news related to technology, gadgets, innovation, research and the latest happenings in the tech world. All this has been made possible solely because of the kick-ass team of writers that we've worked with over the years.

Starting today, we've decided to expand and have actively started looking for the best of the best bloggers to join our team.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Educational qualifications DON'T matter.
  • You could be 12 or 25 or 82. With or without degree. Studying or Employed.
  • Good command over English.
  • Familiarity with #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • 100% Honesty & Sincerity towards the job.
Job Summary:

Role
: Contributing Editor
Description: Composing & publishing tech/gadget/engineering news articles.
Type: Part time. The news updates pop-up round the clock. So you choose your own timings.
Remuneration: It's performance based. The more you work, the more you earn.
Benefits: Your name pops up in front of audience from over 180 countries. Not many jobs promise instant international fame, right?

How to apply:

#-Link-Snipped-# to fill up a simple form.

This will be followed by another written test (if required).
Last and final step will be a telephonic interview.

We look forward to working with you!
In case of any questions, feel free to ask them in replies below.
You can also shoot us an email at: editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com
โ€‹

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    1) Why not make it an internship/co-op thing? Many students would love to flaunt such an accomplishment on their resume, it is a win-win!

2) Do you have room for guest editors with articles related to one's interest/skillset/education/work-experience?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#

1. It's not going to be a time-bound activity. 3 months or 6 months. We are looking for bloggers who can stay with us much longer than that. Hence, *part-time*. Calling it an internship may discourage employed professionals from going for it.

2. Guest editors are always welcome. We have worked with them in the past and we are always connecting with people for interesting pieces. However, do know that VoiCE is a *news* blog. So, typically we are looking for something that's fresh, in-tune with the day's releases, launches, tech/research breakthroughs etc.
    However, if you have other ideas about topics to write - feel free to shoot an email to us at editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The VoiCE team shares the responsibility of writing the news articles - which means the team will have to be alert about the latest happenings and get the news from our sources, PRs shared with us and social media.

We'd however love to have guest editors who can contribute great content. It's not restricted to any specific topic from business, general life to science, space and anything. Anyone interested in authoring articles for CrazyEngineers is requested to contact editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com to take the discussion forward ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It has been really interesting to receive applications from housewives, doctors, budding entrepreneurs, newbie bloggers, fresher engineers, innovators, new admits in engineering colleges, retired professionals, passionate IT employees and who not! ๐Ÿ˜€

We really do have a mixed bag of crazy engineers here at CE!

Can't wait to start working with the new team! Expect awesome stuff from VoiCE in days to come.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kindly note that we have received around 550+ applications over the last two days and the screening process may take a little longer. We are going through every single application carefully and it might result in a bit of a delay in responding to every email we receive. We are doing our best in giving prompt responses.

Applications that get reviewed & approved first should start receiving an email for scheduling telephonic interview by tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Friendly Update:
    The competition is becoming tougher by the moment! Arrival of new applications isn't stopping!

Sinking our heads in the pile of test responses and other information from the applicants. ๐Ÿ˜€ It's going to be a challenge picking the *best ones* and we absolutely love these kind of challenges.
  • Joseph Christie
    Joseph Christie
    I spent a lot of time yesterday completing the application form. Then I ran into a glitch . In response to my mail #-Link-Snipped-# sent a reply to send her a screen shot of my problem. When a searched for my completed form , Lo ! and Behold ! it was not there on your website . What happened to it ? Could it be possible that you deleted it ?

Please help me retrieve it in order to apply.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Joseph Christie
    I spent a lot of time yesterday completing the application form. Then I ran into a glitch . In response to my mail #-Link-Snipped-# sent a reply to send her a screen shot of my problem. When a searched for my completed form , Lo ! and Behold ! it was not there on your website . What happened to it ? Could it be possible that you deleted it ?

Please help me retrieve it in order to apply.
    There was a bug with the system, which has been fixed. The form is still available but is not shown if you visit it second time (after submission).

That said, we've received all the submissions. If you have further questions, please ask below. All the best!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# We have responded to you on email. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are in the final stages of recruiting new blogger team. ๐Ÿ‘

Meanwhile, applications are still open! If you want to share the above job alert with your friends & family, feel free to do so.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Update: Applications are pouring in. We have shortlisted a few more. Keep an eye on your emails for further communication.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hiring has been re-opened! Inviting applications for working as a blogger with us.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Ankita Katdare
    It has been really interesting to receive applications from housewives, doctors, budding entrepreneurs, newbie bloggers, fresher engineers, innovators, new admits in engineering colleges, retired professionals, passionate IT employees and who not! ๐Ÿ˜€

We really do have a mixed bag of crazy engineers here at CE!

Can't wait to start working with the new team! Expect awesome stuff from VoiCE in days to come.
    #-Link-Snipped-# I to want to be the part of this Bloggers team..

Guide me the process to enroll for it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It all started three years back when I was participating for Codeproject's Intel Ultrabook App challenge. It was for the first time a great touch laptop loaded with tons of...
A beam is designed: depth=450,2Y16 com & 6Y16 ten for a specified floor load.. the iron bender did: depth=270,3Y16 com & 3Y16 ten ( with block wall already below the...
Microsoft Cortana, the digital voice assistance has officially been announced in India. Cortana arrives with Indian voice / accent support through the latest update to Windows 10. Microsoft's Terry Myerson...
Hi all, Hope I'm posting this in the right forum! I have some questions with regards to 4330V steel. This is a Vanadium-modified 4330 steel, with Vanadium contents ranging from...
Which course is better among embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net, Oracle & networking. First of all i would like to thank these forums for providing valuable information about the languages,...