CrazyEngineers Hunt for best academic project! I want a time machine

There are moments in life when you do want to go back in time just to alter something!

Well I have literally watched all the videos that I could locate through a simple search in Youtube.
#-Link-Snipped-#

First of all, well done students. Your effort is a slap to the system, a system that does not inspire anything other than mugging up books and vomiting in exams. A system with no encouragement for failure, a system with no pushing for limits.

When I look at the videos, I feel so proud, I feel so energetic. Undergraduates, still to get it rough in their carriers have come up with outstanding models, explanation, demonstration. Take a bow guys. Even I could not have done better than you.

There was a time when I used to work with a lot of BE students, a professional need and some fun. But over the years the decrease in interest, unwillingness to work, and sheer objective of only end result among the students have made me pull out of guiding undergraduates. I do work with couple of batches at most now. But the contest videos, I must say I am really fascinated.

#-Link-Snipped-# and strong lady #-Link-Snipped-# what a job you have done. But now I am bit jealous. I want to go back in time and compete 😔 But....................

You guys in Crazyengineers do not know what you have achieved. Bookmark this post. Next year you are going to get 10x more entries. And this single event would motivate lakhs of students to run that extra mile.

You know what? You all are winners. The team, the students, their college, the mentors, the parents.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for your encouraging words, #-Link-Snipped-# . We are better prepared to conduct this competition in 2016. The next year's competition is going to be bigger and we hope to expand the reach. The 2015 competition was conceptualised and realised within about 15 days time and we couldn't do our best to promote it. But for the next year's competition, the promotions will start several weeks in advance.

We are super happy to see the kind of entries received. Let's hope that we continue to discover and reward the engineering gems that aren't restricted only to IITs. That's been our primary goal.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rupam Das
    You all are winners. The team, the students, their college, the mentors, the parents.
    Couldn't agree more. 👍

What can I say more, we thoroughly enjoyed every part of the competition. The real tough task begins only now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, I see so many posts here by fresh engg. graduates about software testing vs development career career related questions. This post is just about my perspective of both...
Google Inc. has launched a new Handwriting Input app on Google Play store. As the name suggests, it lets you enter text using your own handwriting. What's so impressive about...
Quote: Robots have already revolutionized medical device manufacturing [3], but now they're coming out of the factory and into the clinic. Valued at $1.8 billion in 2013, the market for...
You may now Google 'Find My Phone' and let the search engine show the location of your phone on a map. If you are habitual phone forgetter, you may have...
Graphene was produced in small amount for centuries. But, now the demand for graphene has increased and it is widely used in semiconductor, electronics, battery, et al. It has the...