CrazyEngineers Hiring Tech Bloggers [Part Time] - Start applying Now!

Howdy!

#-Link-Snipped-# is CrazyEngineers' blog on global latest news in engineering & technology read by thousands of techno-enthusiasts every day including decision makers, CEO, CTOs, Product Managers from all over the world. We are looking to hire tech bloggers to become a part of our VoiCE team.

Ask yourself - Do you love writing and expressing? Do you have strong opinions about developments in technology and engineering? Do you frequent Google News? Do you set alarm to get up late in the night to watch the live streams of tech events? If yes - you are the one we're looking for!

Job Type: Part Time.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Good command over written English.
  • Witty style of writing.
  • Ability to analyze technology news.
  • Some familiarity with WordPress
  • Passion for writing and covering latest technology news.
  • Enough time to cover two or more articles a day.
Who Can Apply?
You could be an engineer, non-engineer, a software engineer, engineering student, aspiring engineer, housewife who loves technology more than daily soaps, doctor, alien willing to destroy human race through your rapid typing skills.

VoiCE-Authors

How To Apply?
  1. Pick up any TWO latest technology, engineering, gadget news topics from various sources on the Internet, magazines, TV etc.
  2. Analyze and write those news items in your own writing style. Make your articles look like they've been written by our current VoiCE Authors, without the gross inaccuracies and typos. Feel free to add videos, images etc. Add both articles in a word file and send it as an attachment to the following mentioned email ID.
  3. In the body of your emailinclude the following details -
    • Why do you want to write for CrazyEngineers?
    • What are your key interest areas?
    • Have you written elsewhere or own a blog? If so please provide samples.
    • How often can you contribute?
  4. The subject of email should be "VoiCE Author Job Application - <Your Name>".
  5. Also attach your resume that covers all the bare essentials.
  6. Send your application to apply [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
How to improve your chances of rejection:
  • Ignore above mentioned instructions.
  • Copy all of your article from various sources and think you are smarter than job application reviewers.
Have questions before applying?

You can ask any questions in this discussion thread or send your questions to apply [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

Remuneration: Performance based. Enough to keep you happy & excited about the job.
We expect to get quite a few applications so please be patient while we review all of them and get back to you.

Questions / Comments : Ask below or through email.

Replies

• Ayush Upadhyay
    Ayush Upadhyay
    Hello,

Is it necesary to include new writeups, I have written some blogs a while back and which had been decently popular. Can I include them in the word file?

Also, what are the last dates of submission and are Foreign Nationals (like me in India) are eligible?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# The format has been set. We ask applicants to include new write-ups to see whats their take on 'latest news'. And yes, foreign nationals may apply too. It is open to all world-wide.
    The deadline for accepting applications is not set yet. We will include it once our search nears end.
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    its a nice opportunities let me give it a try.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TaraJava
    its a nice opportunities let me give it a try.......
    Basic text formatting and grammar would be the minimum requirement.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Interesting applications pouring in. Those who are reading this thread, do not delay in submitting your applications. ๐Ÿ‘
  • George Smith
    George Smith
    "housewife who loves technology more than daily soaps"...

great, dudes!
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    how many article do we have to post ,is it Two or we can post a single
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    TaraJava
    how many article do we have to post ,is it Two or we can post a single
    Read the eligibility criteria once again.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Keep the applications coming folks! We are really glad at the response.
    We are already looking at a lot of good writers, who are passionate about tech as well as writing. We want to choose the best ones.
    If you know someone who can write well, just forward this link to them. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sharique.Me
    Sharique.Me
    zero experience in blogging , zero knowledge of wordpress , BUT i was good at essay writing !!! ๐Ÿ˜› so should i try ??? by the way what an average length of an article ?? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sharique.Me
    zero experience in blogging , zero knowledge of wordpress , BUT i was good at essay writing !!! ๐Ÿ˜› so should i try ??? by the way what an average length of an article ?? ๐Ÿ˜
    No, it looks like you need some work on basic text formatting.
  • Sharique.Me
    Sharique.Me
    any article that guides me to get those skills ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sharique.Me
    any article that guides me to get those skills ??
    Nope, just learn the basics of text formatting that were usually taught in school. The first letter of any sentence should be capital. 'i' is never written in small case when used as word. Professional writers seldom use '??' or '!!'. Any basic English grammar book should be a good start.
  • sambath.kumaar
    sambath.kumaar
    May I please know the last date for submitting the application?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sambath.kumaar
    At the moment, we are keeping it open till we find the right kind of talent. The sooner you apply, the better.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sambath.kumaar
    We haven't set a last date for the applications. We'll announce when we've filled all our vacancies. If you wish to apply, then the time is 'now'.
  • sambath.kumaar
    sambath.kumaar
    Thank you friends...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Hudabia
    Hudabia
    Dear Sir,
    I love technology and i think i can write blogs. Can you give me some sample blogs so that it is easy for me to read it first and than make a try to write it?
    Than surely if i find myself eligible to write it than i will forward my CV to you as per your requirements.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hudabia
    Dear Sir,
    I love technology and i think i can write blogs. Can you give me some sample blogs so that it is easy for me to read it first and than make a try to write it?
    Than surely if i find myself eligible to write it than i will forward my CV to you as per your requirements.
    Check the first post again. You will find the link to out blog. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Hudabia
    Hudabia
    AbraKaDabra
    Check the first post again. You will find the link to out blog. ๐Ÿ˜€
    i check the first to end all the posts but unable to find the link of the blog can you please give me the link agn.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hudabia
    i check the first to end all the posts but unable to find the link of the blog can you please give me the link agn.
    Check - #-Link-Snipped-# It is the first word of the post.
  • Hudabia
    Hudabia
    i get it blogs mean you have to describe the features, quality, working of any product. is it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hudabia
    i get it blogs mean you have to describe the features, quality, working of any product. is it?
    Check out our blog: #-Link-Snipped-# . Look at various posts there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, what is the career option in Agricultural Science and Technology Programme. Will it has good remuneration?
As GRE and TOEFL are the first steps towards your MS degree, LORs and SOPs comes next.. I did a project of my last year at some industry and I...
Hi CE group!! I just saw this community on the web and thought it would be great joining it where i could find some handy info for my s called...
Google recently announced the next version of Android: Android 4.1 called Jelly Bean. I've been wondering whether Google and Samsung will bring the Jelly Bean to Galaxy Note. I'm quite...
https://machinedesign.com/video/a-pn..._28&YM_RID=avr@ttkprestige.com&YM_MID=1324756