Crazyengineers Engineering for Change in India Contest Press Coverage

Here goes the press coverage for recently concluded Engineering for Change in India contest.

P.S. I can not read Kannada, so would be nice if anybody can put a summery !

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Calling #-Link-Snipped-# Sir ! 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rupam Das
    P.S. I can not read Kannada, so would be nice if anybody can put a summery !
    I am trying to get the original. Shall revert.
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Once again congrats.. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wondering who else speaks Kannada around here? No translators around?
    #-Link-Snipped-# They didn't write even the website name or URL is English. 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    They didn't write even the website name or URL is English.
    The catch is that Kannada is my mother-in-law tongue. I am Tamil. I can speak the language like a native and read it (albeit slowly). I did check all the three ePapers. None has this item.
    Vijaya Karnataka:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Samyuktha Karnataka:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Evening paper Sajevani:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    and read it (albeit slowly)
    Could you just summarize a little bit of what is written in the first image?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir, You put the link of Bangalore edition, It's Gulbarga edition. I have asked a guy to translate. Should get Transcript
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rupam Das
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir, You put the link of Bangalore edition, It's Gulbarga edition. I have asked a guy to translate. Should get Transcript
    Here is my translation of the Vijaya Karnataka writeup.

Kalaburagi son 'Datafry' Rupamdas attains first place in Engineering for Change in India Contest
    Already a National award winner and International prize winner for technology development, Rupamdas has added another first in a National level contest for Engineering for Change.
    Crazy Engineers, India's largest Engineering Forum conducted a National level contest for projects for Engineering for Change in India as part of its 8th Annual Celebrations. Rupamdas's entry showing how a partcular engineering problem can be solved was adjudged the best, bringing fame to Kalaburagi.
    Five finalists were shortlisted out of about a hundred participants. Rupamdas was adjudged the best of these finalists.
    His simple solution to the vexing problem of the present elaborate document verification process involves digitally scanning the face of an applicant and comparing with the ID proof while using the person's mobile GPS, the address is also validated reducing all hassle.​
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    A.V.Ramani
    Here is my translation of the Vijaya Karnataka writeup.

Kalaburagi son 'Datafry' Rupamdas attains first place in Engineering for Change in India Contest
    Already a National award winner and International prize winner for technology development, Rupamdas has added another first in a National level contest for Engineering for Change.
    Crazy Engineers, India's largest Engineering Forum conducted a National level contest for projects for Engineering for Change in India as part of its 8th Annual Celebrations. Rupamdas's entry showing how a partcular enginnering problem can be solved was adjudged the best, bringing fame to Kalaburagi.
    Five finalists were shortlisted out of about a hundred participants. Rupamdas was adjudged the best of these finalists.
    His simple solution to the vexing problem of the present elaborate document verification process involves digitally scanning the face of an applicant and comparing with the ID proof while using the person's mobile GPS, the address is also validated reducing all hassle.​
    congrats sir....@Rupam Das.....
    (feeling proud to be with the members of India's largest Engineering Forum)
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    M2 TOO I PROUD TO ENTER CRAZYENGINEERS.COM AND I PROUD TO LIBYAN
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Abdo Jondi
    M2 TOO I PROUD TO ENTER CRAZYENGINEERS.COM AND I PROUD TO LIBYAN
    You win the next year's contest and make Libya proud.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heat dissipation from electronic devices such as laptops, mobiles, et al is a discernible issue for all of us. Even after the cell phone is switched off, some of the...
I am Electronics and Telecommunication graduate 2014. I was placed in an IT company through pool campus but was not able to cope with their a bit tough training. So...
The South Korean electronics giant has launched a Windows 8.1-based tablet, Tab Book Duo in its home town at 740,000 KRW (INR 42,400). Since its entry into the tablet market,...
Need to exercise but feeling bored? Stuck in office during gym hours? No worries. Fitness tracking app developer Runtastic has developed a proof-of-concept software for Oculus Rift Virtual Reality headgear....