CrazyEngineers Becomes A Part Of LiquidWeb Incubator Program

We promised you it's a great day and our second announcement is just as exciting as the one we made a few minutes ago! We're totally excited and proud to be a part of LiquidWeb's Incubator Program!

All the goodness you experience here on CrazyEngineers is powered by servers provided by LiquidWeb - the web hosting company we've trusted for several years. We decided to move CrazyEngineers to LiquidWeb after reading all the positive reviews from a number of webmasters on various forums and blogs. Since the move, LiquidWeb's technical staff has helped us on a number of occasions and I can't thank their staff enough. If you're looking for solid web hosting for your online project - LiquidWeb would be our first and the only recommendation.

The engagement with LiquidWeb's Incubator takes the relation a step forward. LiquidWeb's incubator program helps startups cover the infrastructure costs so that they can concentrate on building great products or services for their audiences & customers.

We'd cover more about the incubator program through our Startups & Entrepreneurship section soon!

incubator

Replies

• A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Hi Kaustubh,
    I would like to understand more about this program.
    Could you give me some details of this program, because my site and traffic completely went down with hostgator pro dedicated server. So it had affected the ad revenue interns affects my server payments.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see you on CE after a long time, @#-Link-Snipped-#. Take a look at this URL for details: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Good Afternoon Admin,
    The day when ce promotoed liquidweb incubator program, i have went through the program. But thanks anyway for the link. I have filled the form few day back itself.

Request you to give us the use of this program for startups like us to save server cost up to 2.5 lakhs min a year. Also some tips of do's and dont's and the importance of this program. Server performance like dedicated or vps or cloud provided etc. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Liquidweb is a web hosting services provider and has come up with the program to help startups with the infrastructure. Each startup that applies to the program has to pitch the business to the team of evaluators from LiquidWeb. If they like your plan and overall concept, you'll be accepted in the plan.

LiquidWeb will take care of significant part of the infrastructure costs so that the startup can save money and invest it in the development of product or services.

The process is pretty straightforward and I'd recommend perfecting your pitch once you hear from LiquidWeb. Also, you will have to migrate your servers to LiquidWeb's infrastructure to avail all the benefits of the incubator program.
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Thanks you. After a months waiting, i have finally got few calls from them. They are pretty straightforward like you said.
    Yet to send them my project document, hope to get the process done sooner.

One thing i need to remind here, they said in India, CrazyEngineers is the first & only website to be under their Incubation program. Proud moment for all of us.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Their heroic support is really commendable. It is really glad to know that we are the only community in India that they have taken under their incubation program.

If you guys over at LiquidWeb are reading this, please know, you are awesome! 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Did anyone here used a Telegram service to send messages? At least not me😒 It is going to scraped by government by 15 July, 2013. Link The Hindu I am...
Many of us might have seen the India-Pakistan match few days ago. Just after the first over Micromax revealed their latest flagship - "Canvas 4".Mind you, the timing of the...
Hello Friends, I am looking for some QR code generator where I can choose my own custom fields. I know many websites provides some fix format for QR Code like...
We all know that we are prohibited from using mobile in aeroplanes right Then how is it that we are allowed to use pocket internet like data cards and stuff...
i am looking to install a solar panels on the roof of my house. i live in Delhi and have around 60 yards space on my roof . I want...