CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week Celebrations: 24 - 28 November

CrazyEngineers was born on 26 November 2005; and we'll have our 9th Anniversary on 26th November 2014. From being a hobby website to become a full fledged venture; CrazyEngineers's come a long way. Every bit of CrazyEngineers success is owned by YOU - the crazy engineer who believed in this venture and helped make it big! We've decided to celebrate the week of 24 - 28 November as CrazyEngineers' Anniversary Week and as our tradition, we'll be celebrating November 26th as 'CrazyEngineers Day'.

...oh yes, need we say that we're already busy planning for the celebrations? Expect lots of excitement, competitions, giveaways, big prizes (yep, BIG!) and fun.

Expect announcements to start in the next few hours! πŸ‘

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Whoa....a whole week this time, sounds great! Let it flow.....πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are all gearing up for the week long celebrations. πŸ˜€ Expect a lot of stuff to reveal in the next week. As always, we need a lot of enthusiasm and support from fellow engineers. Let's make it HUGE.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Any hoodies coming up????
    waiting eagerly for bang bang
  • Smiech
    Smiech
    I have recently and proudly become a Entushiast; an unusually pleasant experience. My deepest thanks for letting me be part of the magic of this unique project.
    πŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Brrrrring it on...!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the 10th year is going to be the most exciting in the history of CrazyEngineers, which begins on November 26th.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Super Duper excited for the Week long event...... Bring it onnnn πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Whole Super Crazy Week ! Kudos to CE Team.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Damn! I have exam. Again. πŸ‘Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Damn! I have exam. Again. πŸ‘Ž
    Drop out.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Excited !!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Announcements coming up! Be prepared.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ankita Katdare
    Announcements coming up! Be prepared.
    when is the announcement coming?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    when is the announcement coming?
    Soon. Wait for it! πŸ˜€ Lots of announcements being drafted. 😎
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Will keep waiting , got sometime today at office!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few months ago, we informed you about a report that claimed that fake cell phone towers in the United States were eavesdropping on people’s cell phones. While these claims are...
public class JavaApplication12 extends JFrame { public void go() { JFrame frame=new JFrame(); JButton wel=new JButton("WELCOME TO NOTE-MAKING STORE"); Container c = JFrame.getContentPane(); c.setBackground(Color.red); try{ frame.setContentPane(new JLabel(new ImageIcon(ImageIO.read(new File("E:\\ad5.jpg"))))); }...
Can u guide me about me about mainframe Right now I am just new in the company and working on mainframe technology. Many people told me to change the technology...
So I was wondering why C and C++ continue to be very relevant in the modern world. I found the reason that not only C and C++ are "THE" languages...
Hello friends, I have a requirement to display the pdf file in swing JPanel and restrict the user to save this pdf. I am having pdf in byte[] format. Anyone...