CrazyEngineers Anniversary Special Mega Thread To Express Yourself

As you all know that this week we are celebrating the Crazy Engineers Anniversary week. The whole week is dedicated to 'YOU - THE CRAZY ENGINEERS' across the world.

In this week, along with YOU, we the CE Organizers team would ensure to make it the most memorable week in Crazy Engineers History. There will be week long Contests, prizes, freebies and unlimited FUN.

CE Doodle - 1​
This mega thread will be giving you a glimpse of all the fun. Also, this is the place where you can express your selves. You can wish CE in your own style; share your experience with Crazy Engineers.

Be It YOURSELF.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Here you go with the option to win the amazing CE tee...
    Win A CrazyEngineers T-Shirt For The Best Engineer In Your Life!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Second Image caption contest is going on, RUSH --
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 Thanks for this Rajni. We are coming up with "Engineering For Change in India" MEGA CONTEST deadlines soon.

We hope everyone had fun in the 8 am contest. Loved the captions! 😁
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Unleash the power of your crazy mind all this week. Take active participation in all the contests and show the real "crazy" engineer within you and win lots of exciting prizes. πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thank you CE and #-Link-Snipped-# for all the fun-filled journey it provided since last 9 years !!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Caption contest Image 3 : [2:00 PM - 4:59 PM]
    Caption Contest Image 3 - The Best Caption Wins! [2:00 PM - 4:59 PM]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anil Jain
    Thank you CE and #-Link-Snipped-# for all the fun-filled journey it provided since last 9 years !!
    Agree ! It's been 6 years and CE was like my second home from the day I joined back in Aug 2008.
    Looking forward to see many more years on CE.

Thank you CE and #-Link-Snipped-# for this great platform.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    How's the experience so far guys? 3 more images coming today!

#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, billavenky, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm bit tired at this time. Totally multi-tasking since morning.

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# has been working tirelessly since last few days to make it all happen.

Does it count? 😁
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    Never had such a deeper mind exercise in my life. Crazy week it's going to be. Keep up the pace and spirit. Good job #-Link-Snipped-#
    Happy anniversary πŸ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Super awesome
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# : The experience is really amazing. I am in totally love with the contest and waiting eagerly for more. I have recently joined here and I am sad that I missed this community for a long, but although happy as its a new start.
    This week is going to be amazing and dashing actually. Decided to wake up early to catch up with the Indian time....😁😁😨.
    And #-Link-Snipped-# : Special thanks for you for all your support and endless effort to make all this go in a well manner.

#-Link-Snipped-# : Thanks for creating such a great platform.
    Ha ha. I understand the pressure which you might going through.
  • HRG
    HRG
    Funny as well as thought provoking toons !! makes us to think for creative stupid words that express the humour 😁 !!! Kudos to #-Link-Snipped-# , BIG K #-Link-Snipped-# for thier awesome preparations πŸ˜€ !! and best wishes to all crazy engineers who are actively participating and celebrating our community week πŸ˜€ 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You guys are completely rocking the contest.
    We are ready with the 4th image of the day to go live at 5:00 PM. 😎
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Full Onnnnn... !😁

Great Work Team CE
  • HRG
    HRG
    😁😁
    vijay-i-am-waiting_595_tamil_logo_fb
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Yeah waiting for the next image, doing multi tasking and as well checking clock which I set in Indian time to keep looking. Actually this is really crazy 😁
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Caption Contest Image 4 - The Best Caption Wins! [5:00 PM - 7:59 PM]
    Caption Contest Image 4 - The Best Caption Wins! [5:00 PM - 7:59 PM]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: #-Link-Snipped-# has been working tirelessly since last few days to make it all happen.

Does it count? 😁
    Grant her leave for a week after this 9th Anniversary celebrations.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Kudos to #-Link-Snipped-# . Great work Lady!😁
  • swati kadam
    swati kadam
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Never seen such images which can have such different captions
    and different way of expressing it. really great job ankitaπŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not to forget, #-Link-Snipped-# is also putting in lot of hardwork in making the contests successful.
  • lal
    lal
    That is amazing work, totally totally amazing, that the whole CE team is showcasing here! I have no words, but just Bow to you all!

I can visualise human brains working even faster than light, literally, at CE HQ! 😁 A hundred different things or even more to be acknowledged by the limited resources and still not falling behind even by a milli second! Super show guys!

Wishing a wonderful future for CE, together, as we celebrate this nineth year of awesomeness!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE! Thanks to you. You know what, i should tell something today. This is not very personal but an emotional one.

Here it is- I was a normal good employee at my previous company and this CE made me think beyond and helped me to open my eyes to understand something called passion! Then from 2009 tirelessly i am working towards identifying what i love the most. Still i havent stopped searching.

One day, I am sure i will identify it and after achieving anything after that, the credit goes to CE. I am sure after identifying that and achieving my dream , i will work for CE πŸ˜€

The important thing is this. I always hate the way people think about life and doesnt think about having a goal and i fight with them always. I dont respect them and something fights go beyond control.

What I am gonna do is - seriously I will ask them to join CE and spend sometime (like months reading everything here) then i am sure they will get some life! I will reveal more details later say after 5 to 6 months!!

Thanks CE for making me realize life.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok, now if you have contests for best write-up then i think i should win for the above post πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    And ok with respect to Contest. working awesome because a expectation from CE. Always great work. SO I will appreciate or feel elated when we do some ground breaking innovation or something which changes the face of CE and India. Until then, CE always rocks, so its common.If best people work on something will it not be awesome?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    All this feedback is so humbling. Feels so awesome. My Day = Made.
    ...and it's just the first day of this awesome week.

Thanks all. πŸ˜€ Let's make it SUPER GIGANTIC.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Off-topic.
    Disclaimer : It might offend you.

I wish that the number of registered CEans we usually see during events & anniversary, remains same (or even more) during regular days.

I hope one day. One fucking day, the love towards first legit Indian Engineering community CE will surpass the greed of prizes & freebies and we'll see engineers here really collaborating regularly.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    I wish that the number of registered CEans we usually see during events & anniversary, remains same (or even more) during regular days.
    Soon.
    How? - We will bring more reasons for engineers to log-in here daily. πŸ‘

Anyway, getting back to the topic. Next image is coming at 8:00 and the last image will go live at 11:00 PM. So, today's contest will officially end at 1:00 am (IST).
    β˜•
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    wow...enjoyed a lot..my first ever online contests...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sufficient Grace
    wow...enjoyed a lot..my first ever online contests...
    So glad that you enjoyed it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We need to make some noise here!

Tagging all CEans online -
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

If you are ready or preparing for "Engineering For Change in India" Contest, or "Engineering Life Photo Contest" or Tomorrow's Quiz Contest, LIKE THIS POST. πŸ‘
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Thanks a lot to CE for this wonderful journey so far.
    kudos to #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# .and all members for keeping the CE light Alive!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    We need to make some noise here!

Tagging all CEans online -
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

If you are ready or preparing for "Engineering For Change in India" Contest, or "Engineering Life Photo Contest" or Tomorrow's Quiz Contest, LIKE THIS POST. πŸ‘
    I am ALL IN !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    In my opinion all noise should be made elsewhere so that more come in to CE to see.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are right now working on tomorrow's Quiz Contest and Day after tomorrow's Creative Writing Contest.

Meanwhile, Caption contest entries are being reviewed and reading the "Engineering For Change in India" reports quite carefully.
    M ready... !!!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    T-Shirt shipment is ready to dispatch to all the winners of nominate for T-shirt giveaway. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across this code breaker in Google+ Calling all code-breakers and puzzle-solvers: In honor of Alan Turing's legacy, give our #ImitationGamepuzzle a try. We're giving away a free film...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! ​
It's no brainer that OnePlus' engineers and designers aren't sitting idle watching people jump over each other to buy the OnePlus One. They have been working on the successor to...
Hola Folks, The CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week has just begun and the fun has just started. As declared in one of the announcements earlier, we thought of compiling a video of...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! ​