crazy engineer

Name:C.PRAVEENJOY *Engineering Trade:IT Location😛OOTHURAI,K.K.DIST,TAMILNADU. *Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (I AM 3rd YEAR STUDENT) *Hobbies & Interests:walking with alone&sports *Aim in life: (b.tech is my career but i want to do something spacial in that field) *I joined CrazyEngineers because: now i am a student so want to know about software field so i joint....

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, praveen. 😀 Keep visiting often.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Biotech and currently working for a IT industry which I am not liking at all. But getting into an core company has become...
has anyone tried it?? i have installed Open DNS on beklin router and its so far so good. Did anyone who are using it have faced any issues?
I would like to do research in energy field, anyone know what is the procedure for doing research abroad ?
hello frnds.. i need your help.. i am in 7th sem and have to make project in .net technology.. i dont knw anything abt projects and definations?? pls help me!!
I have a link to a WebEx recording. When I click on the link, the 'Network Recording Player' window opens and starts buffering the video. It takes around 7-9 minutes...