Crack AIEEE 2012 With Good Rank

Sir, i am doing ME from a private college . But i wanna crack aieee2012 with good rank. Please guide me what to do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SUMIT RATHI
    Sir, i am doing ME from a private college . But i wanna crack aieee2012 with good rank. Please guide me what to do?
    ...The generic advise is that you should study smarter & harder and take lot of mock tests.
  • MayankPratap08
    MayankPratap08
    there are many sites where you can study just google it. or appear in FIIT-JEE moch test
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Cracking AIEEE is way easier than it looks. AIEEE is all about speed, but what makes it tough is the time limit which is very less and humungous number of students appearing for the exam. So start with clearing your basic fundamentals.
    Prepare NCERT first and then go for higher end books. Also focus on solving previous years papers.
    Actually if you aim to solve past 5 years papers of AIEEE, the actual test would be a piece of cake for you.

If you have further queries, feel free to ask.
    It's better late than never.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    MayankPratap08
    there are many sites where you can study just google it. or appear in FIIT-JEE moch test
    Most importantly you need to pay for it, if you are determined, it is worth the money. Well Googling things will get you some good sites. All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is an interesting article I found in MIT open course ware. Majority of the programmers look at LISP as "a weird AI language, with a bizarre syntax full of...
Prezi, the cloud based presentation service had a server breakdown, leaving a lot of users helpless for about 2 hours. Prezi claimed that it managed to bring half of the...
Google+ What’s Hot, Ripples & Creative Kit – New Features Introduced - CrazyEngineers Dell Latitude ST Tablet Specs Released. Windows 7 & Intel Atom Stuff. - CrazyEngineers Kobo Vox Launched...
Evolutionary psychology takes as its starting point the uncontroversial assertion that the anatomical and physiological features of the human brain have arisen as a result of adaptations to the demands...
Dear Sir/Madam, I (srinivas) bought a 8 GB sony company pendrive. I am unable to copy 4gb data. Please help me how can i copy the same. Srinivas