Cortana Home Automation App Development Help Needed

HEY SIR THIS IS RINKI OUR TEAM IS DOING THIS PROJECT ON HOME AUTOMATION WITH CORTANA.WE ARE AT VERY CRUCIAL SITUATION SIR WE GOT STUCK IN THE APP DEV PART WE ARE NT ABLE TO BUILD THE APPLICATION ON C# FOR HOME AUTOMATION.SIR NEED U R HELP BADLY PLZZ HELP US OUT.PLZZ SIR help in this project sir

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CrazyEngineers. I think we'd need to know at what step you are stuck so that our fellow engineers can help you out. You may provide the code and tell us at what step you are stuck. Providing email address openly would only lead to people sending unwanted emails to your account.
  • rinki nag
    rinki nag
    HEY SIR THANK U SOO MUCH ACC I AM NOT GEETING THE LOGIC OF THE HOME AUTOMATION APP IN C# PLZZ CAN U GIVE ME SOURCE CODE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rinki nag
    HEY SIR THANK U SOO MUCH ACC I AM NOT GEETING THE LOGIC OF THE HOME AUTOMATION APP IN C# PLZZ CAN U GIVE ME SOURCE CODE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Unfortunately, we do not provide ready made source code. But we'd be more than happy to help you out if you could share whatever code you have written on your own, and ask questions 😀
  • rinki nag
    rinki nag
    THEN CAN U JST HELP ME OUT WITH HW CAN I START WRITING COE FOR THE APP AS I ONLY KNW ABT C#LANGUAGE BUT DONT KNW HW TO START WITH APP BUILDING.PLZZZ SIR HELP ME
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    rinki nag
    THEN CAN U JST HELP ME OUT WITH HW CAN I START WRITING COE FOR THE APP AS I ONLY KNW ABT C#LANGUAGE BUT DONT KNW HW TO START WITH APP BUILDING.PLZZZ SIR HELP ME
    Check out this link, it will help you to move ahead:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have stated this time and again that 2015 is the year for the entry-level smartphone war. At a time when customers in India are being treated with superior performance,...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
One of the leading electronics maker from Hong Kong, iBerry has been steadily introducing its suite of Android devices in India. It's latest offering is a mid-budget Android smartphone called...
A new LED TV is in town. Micromax has launched a new 43-inch LED TV in India in an exclusive partnership with PayTM. To be sold only via Paytm, the...
Google wants you to buy their brand new router and promises it to solve all your needs miraculously. Now upon checking out the details and specs sheet of the router,...