Coolpad's Cool VR Unveiled At Rs 999 - Here's All You Need To Know

Following the path laid by major smartphone manufacturers like Samsung, Coolpad today launched its own version of the virtual reality headset, the 'Cool VR 1X'. The notable point about the Coolpad's new gizmo is that it's very cheap and economical as compared to other alternatives out there. The headset is available at just Rs 999 at amazon and compatible with all Coolpad phones.

coolpad-vr-3
The headset boasts of customizable lenses, which aids the user by changing or rearranging the lenses focal length and the object distance, as per user's convenience. Coolpad also promises distortion-free media playing for VR movies and games, thanks to the special kind of aspherical lenses the Coolpad VR is equipped with. Coolpad promises to provide 'widescreen virtual cinematic experience' via the headset.

coolpad-vr-2 coolpad-vr-4

Coolpad announced that the VR headset is compatible with its range of phones like Coolpad Note3, Note3 lite, Note3 plus and Max. As for other phones, Cool VR might not be compatible with all of them, and in some cases, might need a special app for the purpose. The headset is said to have a viewing angle of 95-100 degrees, and so one can expect similar experience as that of a #-Link-Snipped-# or a Samsung Gear VR, but a very underwhelming experience as compared to the Star VR, which has a viewing angle of 210 degrees. The headset can accommodate a phone with a screen size of 4.7 to 5.7 inches.

According to the information put up on amazon, Cool VR weighs 553 grams, and has the dimensions 20 x 14.5 x 15.3 centimeters. The headset's exterior or the front part specifically is completely white with the model name printed with a large font size, while the rest of the body, including the head strap has got a classic back color. It also comes with a six months warranty, and costs just Rs 999 and is available exclusively on amazon

coolpad-vr-5

With the introduction of the VR headset, one can surely predict a upward bump in the sales of the Coolpad family of smartphones like Note 3 and Max. It also joins the league of VR headset production alongside After China And Spain, Samsung Pay Now Available In Singapore, Lenovo and Intex Aqua Sense 5.1: Good Looks & Dated Specs For Rs. 3,999.
Stay in touch with CrazyEngineers for latest tech updates around the globe.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been two months since the launch of a new 'Videos You Might Like' channel in the Explore Tab in Instagram. Ever since people have been stuck with Instagram even...
Hello, i am the mechanical engineering student . I am planning to do project on solar energy is anyone has any innovative idea please let me know
I am a fresher with a bachelor degree in mechanical and have an opportunity as a graduate trainee in an contract based organisation related to works on hydraulics. So please...
I'm looking for an excel formula that will help me create abbreviations using the first letters of the text in columns - TEXT ------------------------- ---+------ABBREVIATION Stanford School of Engineering |...
Intex is on a roll with yet another budget smartphone - this time the Intex Aqua Classic priced at Rs 4444! The phone comes with a dual GSM SIM card...