Coolest Cooler Features Fetch $5M On Kickster. Cool, Yeah?

The Coolest Cooler has raised a cool sum of $5M+ on Kickstarter and the project's got 43 days left to raise more money from backers. The project that set out to raise just $50,000 has already become a 'hot' favorite of about ~29K people on Kickstarter. Ryan Grepper from Portland, the creator of the "Coolest", promises to deliver a cooler that is jam packed with features that you never knew would exist in a cooler. Ryan says that the Coolest Cooler is so cool that it will make you find excuses to go out often!

Coolest-Cooler-Kickstarter

The Coolest Cooler has the Universe packed inside, starting with a built-in ice crushing blender, waterproof bluetooth speaker to play your music and also a powerpoint to charge your smartphones and tablets via USB cable. But the feature list doesn't end there. The cooler will have LED Lid Light, Gear Tie-Down, a divider or a cutting board, big rolling tyres, ample storage for plates and knife. Did we forget that it comes with a bottle opener as well?

The Cooler will ship in variety of colors viz. Margarita, Blue Curacao, Blue Moon, Sangria, Steel Reserve and Cosmo. You can make the cooler yours for just $299 and the shipping is expected to begin in September. The official Kickstarter page describes all of the above features in detail and we recommend you to check out the FAQ page as well. If you are already in love with the Coolest; why not pledge a few bucks to the project?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear sir/madam, As i mentioned in my last mail. I am interested in writing CAT and GMAT exams. So when i was searching in web. I found your institution and...
Quote: Daniel Lieberman from the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University explains how humans, with our big, "thirsty" brains, evolved to need more energy. Read more at https://fora.tv/2014/05/12/The_Story_of_the_Human_Body#YC6Gsq3fTSd8lHU1.99...
No comments needed: https://in.screen.yahoo.com/24-photos-see-die-001006713.html
Celkon Mobiles has launched an all new Android smartphone in India with Millennium Power Q3000 featuring a 5-inch FWVGA screen, a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor, Mali 400 GPU...
what are the various scope of mechanical engineering to grow their career after completing engg