Convert Your TV Into A Computer With The New iBall Splendo PC Stick

US-based tech-giant Microsoft and Indian electronics company iBall have come together to introduce a new product called 'iBall Splendo PC Stick', which operates similar to #-Link-Snipped-# and Google Chromecast Comes To India With Price Tag Of Rs. 2999/-. The iBall Splendo supports Windows OS and can be connected to your PC to convert your TV into a desktop to run your favourite media on it. According to Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director iBall, the device has been launched for its utility in every home & office. He believe that it offers great multimedia and Internet browsing experience.

Convert-your-TV-into-PC-with-new-iBall-Splendo

As far as the specifications are concerned, this device is powered by Quad-core Intel Atom processor clubbed with Intel HD Graphics. It runs on Windows 8.1 and can be connected to HDMI port of your computer. This dongle-like device comes with 2GB RAM and offers 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card. The PC stick also offer various connectivity features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB port, along with multi-channel digital audio support.

Vineet Durani, Director of Windows Business Group, Microsoft believes that this new product will give an smart TV experience for those who love to stay connected on social media through Windows.

iBall Splendo has been priced at INR 8999 and comes with one year warranty. The device will be available across the country via IT and TV retail channels.

How do you find this new product from the Microsoft and iBall? Share your views with us in the comments section below.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Sir, i am 2012 passed out, still looking for job, can i use fake exp certificate for 1 years.
hello all , I want to know what are the basic techniques of online bidding or how we can make appropriate quote?
Celkon has announced a new budget friendly touchscreen smartphone for Indian markets - Celkon Millennia Q5K. Priced at only Rs. 5222, the phone is a Godsend for those who want...
Hi, I have gained admission into the MS Electrical Engg with specialization in Automation and Control at NUS ,Singapore which stands 22nd in the world university rankings. I also have...
Hello guys, I am a fresher and have hardly any idea about CTC breakup terms. Can someone explain it to me in Layman's terms. Take this one for an example....