Convert data from jpg to excel

I have few Data in Jpg I want to convert into excel....I wrote code but its not working 😔....someone Help me pls....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pooja ShreeVatsa
    I have few Data in Jpg I want to convert into excel....I wrote code but its not working 😔....someone Help me pls....
    Curious to know if you are actually trying to convert data available in an image (.jpg) to an excel file? If yes, please share the code you've written so far so that the experts here can help you fix it.

PS: Please create a new discussion for every new topic that you wish to discuss.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Interesting!
    I have not tried though, found below links
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#

I will try to do this stuff once I get time, meanwhile, if anyone can pitch in with their idea, we would love to hear.
  • Pooja ShreeVatsa
    Pooja ShreeVatsa
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Curious to know if you are actually trying to convert data available in an image (.jpg) to an excel file? If yes, please share the code you've written so far so that the experts here can help you fix it.

PS: Please create a new discussion for every new topic that you wish to discuss.
    Kaustubh Katdare

This s ma code .....
    import java.io.FileOutputStream;
    import com.itextpdf.text.Document;
    import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfWriter;
    import com.itextpdf.text.Image;

public class ImageToPDF {
      public static void main(String ... args) {
        Document document = new Document();
        String input = "c:/temp/capture.png"; // .gif & .jpg
        String output = "c:/temp/capture.pdf"; // png to pdf(output file)
        try {
          FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(output);
          PdfWriter writer = PdfWriter.getInstance(document, fos);
          writer.open();
          document.open();
          document.add(Image.getInstance(input));
          document.close();
          writer.close();
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
          e.printStackTrace();
        }
      }
    }

• Pooja ShreeVatsa
    Pooja ShreeVatsa
    Kaustubh Katdare

Can i Try it in Base64 String?...will i get proper output...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I will suggest you following to debug this problem

1st create a simple program to create a basic PDF through Java

Below is working code

How do I write to a PDF file using iText? - Web Tutorials - avajava.com

2: Write a Program to read data from Image, I think a simple read operation should work.

3: Then merge both program and try to understand what is going wrong at every single point

Just check if input is coming correctly or not
  • Pooja ShreeVatsa
    Pooja ShreeVatsa
    Manish Goyal
    I will suggest you following to debug this problem

1st create a simple program to create a basic PDF through Java

Below is working code

How do I write to a PDF file using iText? - Web Tutorials - avajava.com

2: Write a Program to read data from Image, I think a simple read operation should work.

3: Then merge both program and try to understand what is going wrong at every single point

Just check if input is coming correctly or not
    Thank you soo Much for your help....I ll try this..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Storage hopers are used to store the seeds to be planted. Below the storage hopers rotary drums are provided. There are chances of seed blockages...
Project Abstract / Summary : Photoplethysmography (PPG) is used to estimate the blood flow using infrared light. It is a simple and low-cost optical technique that can be used to...
Project Abstract / Summary : India is lagging behind in terms of automation and sophistication in irrigation and agriculture. We are notable to cultivate faster and maximize our yields through...
Quote: Airbus Helicopters revealed a full-scale model of its H160 helicopter at Heli-Expo 2015 in Orlando, Flo., in early March. The helicopter will feature a five-bladed main rotor with noise-reducing...
The playstation and xbox will receive a major hardware upgrade this year. According to Forbes, these leading gaming consoles will get a new chip capable of decoding HEVC 4K UHD...