Constellation Jade | Premium Quality Paper from Fedrigoni to be used in Leica Camera

This premium quality paper developed by prominent paper making company named Fedrigoni claims to soon replace the existing leather exterior of the Leica X2 Premium range Cameras. This paper is said to be highly abrasion resistant and has also proved to withstand high temperature conditions from -40 degrees to +70 degrees Celsius. Watch the video below for more details:

Source: YouTube.

@#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# - Guys you might want to keep an eye on this material. 😒
@#-Link-Snipped-#: Do you think, this could be good for smartphones?
@#-Link-Snipped-#: Sir, what do you think about this - "Premium Paper replacing Leather" concept?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Will check the video later. It looks impressive; but I'm not excited. I believe the cases and bodies of electronics devices should be made from plastic that has been dumped in the ground; and production of plastic should be minimised. Guess I went off-topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The pro gadget information leaker @evleaks has again outed a news and this time it's about Samsung’s new Chromebook which seems to be its target. According to a report in...
today i saw an induction motor which is connected in delta/star connection to the supply (written on nameplate).generally i have seen nameplates with star/delta. can anyone explain what is the...
upgradation of designations to the members is a fantastic idea & encouraging one .. really the design of this forum is amazing & u feel every moment as if u...
We're excited to announce our formal partnership with Robocon - the premier Robotics Contest in Asia. Robocon is organised by Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) and its member countries to...
Even if there are so many fitness trackers popping up this season, most of them do the same thing - Count and monitor your movements or tell you how much...