Console OS : Run Android On Any PC. (No, It's Not Just Another Emulator)

Console OS is not an emulator like Bluestacks or Genymotion. It runs natively on Windows PC and supports Windows 8.1 secure boot which even Androidx86 team didn't achieved. You can install Console OS on PC or you can even run it from external storage device.

For more detail : #-Link-Snipped-#

With rise of Ouya, Shield & now this, do you think era of Android gaming begins ? Drop your views in comments below.

Replies

• avii
    avii
    I was a backer for their Kickstarter, have high hopes on them ;-)
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    avii
    I was a backer for their Kickstarter, have high hopes on them ;-)
    That's great. Do give us review when you receive the application.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's up for downloads. Grab it and test!!

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i want develop a bot in which i want interface small lcd, keys , camera n infrared divice plz sugget me which divice i can use to interface this...
i got placement in TCS and now they are training me as a tester. and from the begning of my engineering life iam more interested in coding.and i want to...
Wishing you Guys a very happy birthday. @Gurjeet Singh and @Nayan Goenka where is the party? 🎉
Priced identically to the recently introduced Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone, the folks at ASUS have started taking pre-orders for the Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG model) via Flipkart. The Asus Zenfone...
About 20,000 new Xiaomi Mi3 phones will go on sale on Flipkart tomorrow and over 100,000 potential buyers have already registered to buy the phone. Last few sales saw unprecedented...