Conquest 2013 @ BITS Pilani - International Startup Conclave

BITS Pilani, one of India's premier engineering colleges, has organised Conquest 2013 - an International Startup Conclave. The official website of the event makes it clear that it's not a Business Plan competition. It's an international startup competition organised by the students that will also offer face to face mentoring with industry stalwarts, VCs and angels.

Startups that are interested in participating in Conquest 2013 should get themselves registered on the official website before 31 March 2013. I'll tag #-Link-Snipped-# who's a student at BITS to inform us about the event or get the organisers to keep us updated on events, announcements and happenings at Conquest.

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    I've personally seen Conquest grow to become one of the finest Startup competitions held in the country, and this time I'm sure it's going to be much bigger.

You can get most of the updates on the Facebook page: #-Link-Snipped-#

or on the official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

And yeah, there are no long and boring B-plans involved, you just need to fill up a very cool form to get registered.

The incentives offered are too good to let go, Incubation opportunities of INR 1 crore being one of them.

By the way, I'm not in the organizing team of Conquest, but can redirect you to the organizers if any of you have any queries. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear from you, Viraj. Would be nice to have the organisers post information and updates here as well 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MAY I KNOW THE FUNCTIONS OF USING CLEATS IN MECHANICAL STRUCTURAL FABRICATION WORK.
I have this project that requires me to show how instrumentation can be used. Because of limited time and financial constraints I am hoping to hear of creative ways to...
I am dineshlkpm. i was selected by L&T infotech when they have conducted off campus interview in don basco college bangalore on 12th and 13th july 2012. on 4th aug...
Gaana - India's favorite music streaming website has launched their services on the Windows Phone and now available across Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows platform. The app was officially launched...
With the advancement of technology, engineering is finding more adoption in the medical world. The latest example is the OrganOx device that successfully kept a human liver alive for over...