connect to engineers

How can I connect with mechanical engineers? Please do help me!

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    You are already connected with Mechanical brains through this forum. Let them hear, if you have any query!
  • Sree Raj
    Sree Raj
    Koushal Patel
    You are already connected with Mechanical brains through this forum. Let them hear, if you have any query!
    Thanks!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Koushal Patel
    Mechanical brains
    Generally agree.
    Though about a hundred robots are crawling here at any time the rest are biological brains (though crazy by definition perhaps).
  • Sree Raj
    Sree Raj
    #-Link-Snipped-# perhaps!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sree Raj
    #-Link-Snipped-# perhaps!
    Right you are. Was crazy long before CE even started!
  • Sree Raj
    Sree Raj
    A.V.Ramani
    Right you are. Was crazy long before CE even started!
    Sir, is there any mechanical engineering forums as such to join?!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Like CE most engineering forums are multidisciplinary. This is because current technologies are that way.
    CE is recognized by International Engineering Journals as a useful multidisciplinary forum.
    If you want to look at some narrow special fields you can try some of these. I cannot vouch for them personally. The first one lists CE also in the top 40.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Mechanical Engineering Forum | Engineers Edge Forum
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sree Raj
    Sree Raj
    A.V.Ramani
    Like CE most engineering forums are multidisciplinary. This is because current technologies are that way.
    CE is recognized by International Engineering Journals as a useful multidisciplinary forum.
    If you want to look at some narrow special fields you can try some of these. I cannot vouch for them personally. The first one lists CE also in the top 40.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Mechanical Engineering Forum | Engineers Edge Forum
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks!
    Coz I'm unable to get any answers to the threads which I posted. So trying to find a new one. Thanks!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sree Raj
    Coz I'm unable to get any answers to the threads which I posted.
    Where did you post them?
  • Sree Raj
    Sree Raj
    A.V.Ramani
    Where did you post them?
    Thanks!
    Other questions too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When a company ships containers of things like peanuts, cheerios, nuts & bolts, or any collection of "particles" of different sizes and, possibly, shapes, the container will appear less full...
LG’s G Pad 8.0 tablet along with two other LG tablets were actually unveiled in Europe way back in May 2014. LG had begun the sale of the tablets in...
Vijay Govindarajan delivers a thought provoking talk on 'Reverse Innovation,' a term he co-defined referring to innovation emerging from developing nations. If a product costs $100 in US, it should...
AllizHealth works towards simplifying process of storing, accessing and sharing of health data. AllizHealth, a Health, Wellness and Fitness Company, was founded in 2012 by Chinmoy Mishra. It is headquartered...
Last year in September, Bose Corp. introduced its new QuietComfort 25 (QC25) acoustic noise cancelling headphones only for iPod, iPad and iPhone models. The premium headphones are acclaimed for better...