Confused between IT or Networking Job

Hello sir,
I have just finished my b.tech in ECE. Got campus placed but companies are not much big. And offering very less package. N most of them ate BPO's. I am looking for CCNA certification. Is this a good option?
I am very confused in IT or networking field. I don't have good knowledge of coding also. Which field has more oppositions for future aspect

Replies

• 11btjoshi
    11btjoshi
    Hello sir,
    My name is Gaurav Joshi. I am very confused between networking or IT jobs. Where I can get a dynamic job. I don't have much knowledge of coding either. What course and institutions are suitable for me to start my career with good package. should I go for Cisco certification?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Gaurav (#-Link-Snipped-# ). Before you decide on the course or institute, please take out time to decide between IT or Networking. Also, don't run after 'big' companies at the start of your career. Instead, focus on building your skills-set.

For IT job, you will need to build your skills-set with programming languages. If you are not interested in coding; you may look for other jobs available in IT. Networking would be one of them.

11btjoshi
    Which field has more oppositions for future aspect
    There's no fixed answer. Every field will offer ample opportunities to good engineers.
  • 11btjoshi
    11btjoshi
    Thank you sir!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a member of group formed by my school friends and those who aren't from the IT (technical)0 background seem to be totally excited about the 'free' whatsapp calls. There's...
Most of us get fascinated by the birds’ chirping or appearance. However, we often don’t have any idea about their name or what kind of species do they belong to....
Kaustubh sir , My name is Srinivas and I belong to a middle class family. I am an graduate in ECE (2010-2014) , gave my 1 year of my preparation...
LEDs are meant to last for a long time, but if not properly heat shielded, they tend to lose their brightness and color. Jake Dyson of 'Jake Dyson Light' says...
Hello sir, I'm. Shabih Abbas Khan I've just joint an angeneering college for b.tech in computer science,sir I have some idea of CPP programming which I learnt in intermediate and...