Confused about eligibilty of cdac courses

I am a B.Sc. (CS) graduate. Its a 3 years course.

I want am interested in PG-DAC and PG-DMC.
I am not interested in any other courses.

I have all the basic knowledege and CS background required to do these courses.

But on cdac website it says it requires 4 year B.Sc. I am not sure if I am eligible for DAC or DMC course.
While reading some forums people saying even BCA graduate can go PG-DAC course. But on cdac website, eligibility criteria says otherwise.

Can anyone help me on this?
Do you know anyone with similar edu qualification have done Pg-DAC?
Is it possible for me to do these courses?

I emailed CDAC on this but I just got an automated reply.

Replies

• chandrapal panchal
    chandrapal panchal

I m bca C's can I do cdac

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While a proper smartwatch from Xiaomi arrives in the second half of 2016, the company has launched a smartwatch for kids. Just like its other products the Xiaomi Mi Bunny...
Often poorly understood, the Terahertz non-ionizing radiation falls under the electromagnetic spectrum and is placed in between infrared and microwave radiation. Owing to its properties, the fields of medical imaging,...
can u please suggest me some colleges in india that provide m.tech or m.e or m.s in engineering management
Hi , I have finished my BE ece in 2012 and after that did a course in rxe..these 4 years I have been to some business..now I want to start...
Hi , I have finished my BE ece in 2012 and after that did a course in rxe..these 4 years I have been to some business..now I want to start...