Confuse abt my career

Hello ,
I'm lobsang dolma n it's my last semester (7th)in b.tech civil . I couldn't able to choose what should I have to do after graduation..I'm planning to join MADE EASY for preparing civil service n also want to get training n job experience...n later on I will plan fr M.tech also...
So my Q is what should I have to do first ?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I assume you've done all your research about Civil Services and CSAT. Hoping this decision is not because some of your relative or some uncle of father's friends neighbor has said "Go for civil service, its good".
    Not to discourage but it certainly is one of the toughest exam on the planet. If your decision is genuine and taken after consideration, I don't see any point in doing anything else but preparing for the exam.
  • RAJ KUMAR
    RAJ KUMAR
    think twice before you do civil service because civil services is not that much easy i have seen many of friends who fedup with civil exams...if you are really want to enter into civil services then dedicate your complete time for preparation ..better join any institute of civil services...just work hard u will suceeded ..don't give up...all the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Devoid of brains, but equipped with machines, intelligent bio-bots will soon be at your rescue as blessed with the boon of a combined hardware-software solution powered by the North Carolina...
Hi i am 2nd year mechanical students my present coll is Pdvvp Nagar and i want to change my college to Coe Sanjivani kopargaon ....can it is possible after 2nd...
Wind energy is one of the most famous and oldest technique of obtaining electricity. It is also a non renewable energy resource. It had undergone lots of R&D work for...
Why cold working process is followed by annealing? Cant we directly go for hot working process?
Hi I heard that CRNGO(Cold rolled non grain oriented) steels is rolled in random directions such that the grains elongate in different directions. Is rolling Possible in random directions? If...