Conference and Seminar

Hello s,

I'm looking for Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Conventions, Conferences and Seminars about Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering in the U.S.A. this year.
Someone know about it?
Preferably near Massachusetts. But other location is possible.

thanks,
๐Ÿ˜ Luiz.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to CE Events section -dedicated to engineering events all over the world. ๐Ÿ˜€

Search here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Note: I have taken the permission from Biggie to post this thread so Mods dont delete or move it ok ๐Ÿ˜€ Well coming to this thread , this one is...
Dear Ozymandias, Many Many happy returns of the day dude!!! Enjoy your day ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
This thread calls for all serious ideas on selecting the right career at the right age. My own article will follow once I hear ideas from our own CEans. Waiting...
This thread is for all - our engineers who are employed and engineering students who are looking to take up jobs. Job loyalty has its own merits and demerits. You...
The thing I've noticed about being an engineer is, you can build things. I've built what I've assumed is a torsional aerodynamic model of an inertial frame of reference, having...