Concrete goals - [Finance For Engineers]

Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.

images

Identify your goal and define them clearly. A goal will remain only a pipe dream unless you pursue it with gusto. For ex: You want to purchase a home, is a dream. But when you want to purchase a home around 50 - 60 lakhs by the end of the year and you avail a loan and put in some of your savings which you will repay over the next 15 - 20 years is a goal. A goal should have some strategy, a price and a time limit. This is not to say you shouldn't dream , because if you don't dream you will never unlock your hidden potential.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. ​The importance of inflation in financial planning cannot...
respected sir,i m mrugesh raval form gujarat........how can i prepare campas interview in my collage?
It's that time of the year when the electronics and gadget freaks all over the world wait for the news from South Korea. Boy, Samsung's marketing team surely knows what...
Striking similarity, even the choice of frames for glasses. I think Mr. Pichai should get rid of his beard to look like our own CEan @Ambarish Ganesh . 👍 -----------------------------------...
For system testing is it mandatory to know SQL....?