Computers.

Friends it is a little while now that I am using computer.But still having difficulties.So for helping other people like me can you all contribute some of your knowledge?
For example things like data backup, cleaning the memory of computer like 'ccleaner' etc.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmmmm what your problem ishu
    i think i might know solution for your problem
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @NM:I don't have any problem NM,actually I was telling how hard it is for a beginner to start a computer.He doesn't even know if his computer shoots any error.He doesn't know about anti viruses,installing things and using things etc.
    So can you all share your tips which you might have found useful?
    May be even key board short-cuts,some softwares etc.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hehehe i dont think it useless to post about it here because without knowing about how can they come to CE and know from here
    am i in wrong track
    sorry if i am
  • Praveenbalu75
    Praveenbalu75
    Hey use anti virus... paid antivirus it's used for protecting ur pc ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends how much can we depend on fortune telling aka horoscope? Please justify your answer.
Friends, Human nature.What to talk of it? Some times we think something and do the exactly opposite thing. Do you have some memorable experiences to share about you or people...
Why does the sky appears blue??? and why does the sea appears blue???sometimes other colors???😒😕
"Music is the language of the soul" Some people are not that really good in singing that's why they prefer to learn how to play musical instrument. CEans, what musical...
hello friends, i am here to share my knowledge with you about creating hidden folder actually all knows about creating folder goes to properties and clicks on hidden but this...