Computer-on-Modules based on Intel E3800 processors for IoT and Industry 4.0

Quote: In this Webinar Intel and MSC will explain how MSC Technologies is closing the gap between low-end and high-end Computer-On-Modules with a number of E3800-based products in the COM Express Type 2, Type 6 and Type 10 form factors and with a family of BayTrail-based Qseven modules. While COM Express Type 2 was made for existing COM Express applications, Type 6 and Type 10 are clearly designed for modern, future-proof applications in IoT data concentrators and industrial systems. In this webinar you will learn more about how Qseven allows very compact and low-power system realizations so that the Q7-BT modules are first choice for IoT data entry systems with local computing functionality, and for general Industry 4.0 and other applications. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCREASE THE MECHANICAL ADVANTAGE OF TWO MATING SPUR GEAR TRAIN BY NOT CHANGING THEIR SIZE AND GEOMETRY
Google Fiber is tying up with Indian Railways for a new project, named 'Project Nilgiri' to create free wi-fi zones at about 400 railway stations pan India. The phase-I of...
Rahul Yadav is setting up a new startup in the data analytics and visualization domain, I'm reading on multiple resources on the Internet. The startup, which has not been announced...
Co-founded by Sonny Vu, Sridhar Iyengar and John Sculley (Former Apple CEO), Misfit is the hardware company that has been steadily launching wearables and smart home devices since 2013. At...
I am planning to purchase a cool laptop skin/decal. I would like to know from anyone who have ever used it before, that whether using it damages the original plastic...