COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING(CIM)

PLEASE PROVIDE ME SOME TECHNICAL IDEA ABOUT CIM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    PLEASE PROVIDE ME SOME TECHNICAL IDEA ABOUT CIM
    Your question is not clear. What exactly are you looking for?
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your question is not clear. What exactly are you looking for?
    WHAT IS MEANT BY COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING?
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM) is the manufacturing approach of using computers to control the entire production process

CAD + CAM = CIM

Computer Integrated Manufacture

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony India has launched a new device called the Sony CP-V3 - a USB portable charger priced at Rs. 1,590 in the country. The portable USB charger can power your...
Intex Technologies, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series with Intex Aqua i6. Powered by the 1.3GHz quad-core MT6582 processor from MediaTek, which the...
Researchers from Naemura Lab at the University of Tokyo have developed a new interface that brings mixed reality in the picture. This new kind of interface makes it possible for...
Back in September, Samsung Electronics announced the launch of a new advanced pixel technology for CMOS image sensors called ISOCELL. The Samsung ISOCELL sensors technology is able to attain higher...
I'm searching for Displayport (thunderbolt) to HDMI adapters & cables and surprised to see the difference in the prices of these adapters available on various websites. Some of them are...