Compressing files of large size

Today i was downloading a file over the internet and the person who uploaded it has compressed it really much that the final size of a 111MB file was only 1.7MB .I have also used winrar for Compressing but not get result like this ,and after been uncompressed the file works good and file format is .7z
Anybody Knows which software i can use for this??

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Got the answer !! But not deleting the post so everyone come to know about it.
    Its kgb archiever and it can even compress a 10gb file into 100MB Succesfully.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    For aggressive compressing and backups I have used #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leap Motion is a company that has a proprietary technology associated with it that can track in-air movement of all 10 fingers with great accuracy and the platform supports PC...
guys plse tell me details of cdac exam,and if have any material regarding cdac plse send mee.....................................
After launching two new Windows-based hybrid tablet PCs, iBall Slide WQ149i and Slide WQ149R, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new Wi-Fi only tablet- Slide Q40i. The company confirmed...
Can anyone of you please suggest me about any mini project for 2 year b.tech regarding electronics.
hey guys! what was the biggest difference you found when you'll studied and in the industry. like for instance, im a noob! lol i've just started working and when i...