Comparison, Drawback & Advantages of FPGA versus ASIC.

Title says it all.
I would like to know difference, drawbacks & advantages of ASIC versus FPGA in detail. Yup, I know few basic that is available in internet, so please feed me with knowledge that is not available in internet easily. Looking forward for technical discussion.

Cheers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Morale of the video - NEVER LOOSE HOPES and ALWAYS FINISH THE TASK BEFORE FULLY ENJOYING THE CELEBRATION. Did a similar instance ever happen to you? Express your comments?
Engineers from the Swansea University, College of Engineering team have been working on the supersonic car project - The BLOODHOUND SSC for quite some time now. In a recent paper,...
Gionee, the Chinese communication equipment manufacturer, has launched a new Android smartphone for the market in India. Called the Gionee Pioneer P4, the smartphone is the new entrant in the...
Hi.. My brother wants to get a tab for him, for approx 10-15k. Here are his requirements : > Must have calling facility > Must be able to play high-end...
First Beta of KDE Framework 5 is released. The final release is planned for June. Plasma Next that is built on QT5 is the first transition of codebase to KDE...