Company Choice - iNautix Technology Or KPIT?

I am E &TC student graduating in 2015 .I am selected in iNautix Technology, Pune as an Application Developer trainee with an package of 3.4 lakh CTC and also in KPIT technologies,pune as an Embeded devolper in Automotive division with an package of 3.00 lakh CTC i have to give by the end of academic year i.e by April/may 2015.
I am a bit confused or not able to take decision regarding it because the review say that the salary hike are quite slow in both (glassdor review). And one field is Software another is Electronics friends say that pune has more software industries so chances are quite good in it as compare to electronics field.I mean time i was preparing for Mtech but heard that mtech has less jobs infact we have to struggle in BITS,VIT Vellore n COE ,Pune .
just thinking more about future i am destroying my present....

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You want to work in software or in your field of study? Choose the one where you like the "Work".

It's little salary difference doesn't make any sense, even salary growth shouldn't considered here. It's not going to be your lifetime place of work, there are other better companies out there you would like choose for better work and salary.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#,
    I agree with #-Link-Snipped-#, You have to choose based on the area you are more interested.
    No doubt that in Pune there are more software industries but never under estimate the automotive division that you are getting in KPIT and I remember Pune is the hub for automotive industries having Design and R&D house.
  • Deepak Agarwalla
    Deepak Agarwalla
    Hi aady, are you aware of the PACE program in KPIT..?
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    Yup a little bit
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    Deepak Agarwalla
    Hi aady, are you aware of the PACE program in KPIT..?
    A little bit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Eastman Kodak or better known as Kodak is all set to baffle all with an interesting lineup at CES 2015. As electronics giants across the globe are gearing up for...
iBall inc. has introduced two new smartphones in the Indian market- Andi 4P IPS Gem and Andi ARC. While Andi 4P IPS Gem is available at a price tag of...
Computers Are now monkeying around. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=71928331
Quote: The global manufacturing industry is on the verge of what many are calling its fourth Industrial Revolution. In Germany, the wave of manufacturing change is called Industry 4.0. Elsewhere,...
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘