Companies with no eligibility criteria for freshers?

Our thread - Companies recruiting with eligibility criteria less than 60% has received a tremendous response with engineering from all over the country pouring in questions and answers. That got me thinking if we could have a list of companies that will recruit without any eligibility criteria. Though this will be the RAREST case, there might still be some who are in urgent need of talent pool.

Anyone knows any such vacancies or company names? Please post below.

Replies

• coolsharma.r
    coolsharma.r
    Yes please , i was not able to part in companies like TCS , HCL ,Wipro only cause i had 59.8% just 0.2% short for minimum 60% criteria.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) has finalized four positions for recently discovered super heavy elements. These elements have atomic numbers 113,115,117 and 118, and will be...
Instagram has come up with a cool new 'Peek' feature for the android platform incorporated in the latest 7.14.0 version of the Instagram Android app. After momentarily introducing this feature...
Public sector telecom major BSNL, announced that it is gearing up to set up 40,000 Wi-Fi Hotspots at different locations in the country by March 2016 to counteract its incompetence...
So, was just wondering of any of you here still have interest in collaborative projects between CEans? Be it some app or software. If you have an idea, are you...
I desperately need a help. I have a website created using WordPress. Everyday, I get notifications regarding some absurd log-in from unreal users. Can anyone please help me - 1)...