CrazyEngineers Anniversary Celebrations

The CrazyEngineers Anniversary Celebration Week concludes on November 28th. Do not miss out on a chance to participate in the ongoing contests and win grand prizes!

Creative Writing (Live) | Deadline: 10:00 PM (IST) [Update: Over]

Engineering Life Photo Contest (Live) | Deadline: 11:00 PM (IST) Today

Mega Contest: Engineering For Change In India, Project Report Contest (Live) | Deadline: 11:59 AM (IST), Tomorrow

Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    We're giving away CrazyEngineers high-quality vinyl stickers and in order to win them, all you need to do is tell us your thoughts about this website in < 20 words. We'll pick up 10 responses and send the stickers to the winners by mail, totally free of cost!

[​IMG]

PS: Do check out how these stickers look like and all the crazy places where our CEans have decided to paste them: http://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/commit-to-stick-crazyengineers-stickers-giveaway.75048/ ! Those who've posted their response in the old thread are automatically eligible for the giveaway.

Post your entries in the following format below:-

"I think CrazyEngineers ....[your comment in < 20 words] >

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bhrigu Malhotra

Bhrigu Malhotra Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    If I had those stickers then I would cut out those in their shape and paste them on a light bulb or tube light and switch on that so that I would get a reflection of CE logo in my room. And also I would add colorful cellophane sheets to make logo colorful. :p :p

• Like Like x 4
  3. Amar Vamsi Krishna

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical
    Is one chill place for the fun loving geeky engineers ! No clich├ęs, just crazy engineering

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sanyam Khurana

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    @Kaustubh Katdare Are there total two "Giveaways" having same prize, or they are merged to one?

5. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Those are just two threads but considered as one. We thought the first one wasn't really creative and have decided to start a new one.

@Bhrigu Malhotra - Please note that you will have to participate by completing the following:

"I think CrazyEngineers ....[your comment in < 20 words] >

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bhrigu Malhotra

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    @Kaustubh Katdare what do you want me to write ??
    I mean do I have to write about my experience with CE or why CE is good or required all that ?

7. Kaustubh Katdare

Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    You can write absolutely anything; just start it with "I think CrazyEngineers ...."

8. Bhrigu Malhotra

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    I think CrazyEngineers is a great forum where people can interact with other engineers of same field or other so that they can get their query or problems resolved and post different threads and also can download many study material, etc. Well I think CrazyEngineers is a best way to interact with other engineers all over world.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RVignesh

RVignesh Enthusiast

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical
    Constant updates about new cutting edge tech, super puzzles, healthy discussions, chance to make friends plus CE give you opportunity to earn[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. asokfair

asokfair Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Telecommunications
    Crazy Engineers -> yes we are crazy about this website.The one place to share your thoughts and experiments to the world.I am still sharing my thoughts here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vishal_lokhande

Vishal_lokhande Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I think CrazyEngineers is such an extraordinary and authentic engineer's portal.
    Where best knowledge is shared in all engg aspects & looking forward long relationship with CE.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kamlesh Padaliya

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I think Crazy Engineers is a great portal where people can interact with other engineers of same field or other so that they can get their query or problems resolved and post different threads and also can download many study material, etc. Well I think Crazy Engineers is a best way to interact with other engineers all over world.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Neeraj Sharma

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    ** I think CrazyEngineers is by far the best engineering community online period **

CE has left no stone unturned, all in one adda for all the engineers :cean:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anand Vardhan

Anand Vardhan Enthusiast

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical
    I think CrazyEngineers is a freaking one stop site for the Engineers' all round requirement. :cean::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ABHINAND

ABHINAND Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical & Electronics
    "I think crazy engineers is a good platform for discussing interesting engineering topics and sharing knowledge.It is ready to give responses within short time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. shivprasad sarda

Engineering Discipline:
    Instrumentation & Control
    I think CrazyEngineers proves name as it shares all engineering world related information under it's roof...........

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rahul Shetty

Rahul Shetty Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    The name crazy engineers is enough to describe us. The site is just trying to convey that out job is not write or copy codes and execute it. It's far more than that. It's all about being creative. It's all about innovation and coming up with something which the world can never imagine. And as an engineer my family is huge. We engineers know what is hardship and respect as well as cherish our fellow engineers. I respect all my engineer brothers and sister and I will strive to keep the name of my stream always high.:cean:

• Like Like x 2
  18. S.mukherjee

S.mukherjee Addict

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical
    I think Crazy Engineers is a perfect blend of technical awareness, brainstorming and healthy discussions. Take a dose of crazyengineers and I bet you will become mentally healthy,technically wealthy and insanely wise.

• Like Like x 2
  19. vmax

vmax Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Communications
    "Great way to Indicate the craziness one might find around the workplace of an engineer..."

• Like Like x 2
  20. Neeraj Sharma

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Please keep your responses to less than 20 words ;);)

• Like Like x 1