Comments without Names on facebook

I have seen many of people commenting on facebook pages posts without any name,even a single dot or link to there id, i already have tried
1)Alt+0160(which is used in windows to make a file without name)
but didn't get expected results .
what kind of tweak is it ?
anybody here knows how it's done??

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    "0160" is character code for a "SPACE", generally used like   or   to make spaces in webpage with non-breakable lines.
    Try on CE you will get a blank space.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    not working ,saying invalid name,
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    People are using different language in which special characters are allowed to save name field.
    Try this

There are several related videos about this. Try those.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Thanks i will try it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(From Washington Post) Rather long, yet interesting article. One may not agree with all that is said. However, there is a lot of food for thought if one takes the...
The many excludes me. Quote: There is, after all, no patented formula for what or who we take to. And just as people sometimes fall for the unlikeliest partners, history...
Yep, you read it right. Google has acquired a new patent for a device that can emit fragrance based on the body odour produced by movements by any person wearing...
Project Abstract / Summary : The peninsula , island and the coastal countries had their boundary limit in the sea , the people’s lives in those types of country has...
Everyone one of us at some point during our academic ventures must have asked this question to ourselves. With the advent of age of information and technology which changes every...