Comment On This Picture In < 20 words!

This is making news on social media and I thought we'd collect comments from our fellow CEans.

Rahul-Gandhi-Sleeping

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What's wrong with dreaming of coming back to power?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Don't let your kids watch Pogo channel late nights, They will sleep in classroom.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This is pretty serious. He is protesting to be Leader of Opposition and now this. Way to go cameraman. You just destroyed Rahul Gandhi for life.

I salute the cameraman who caught this. Thanks bro 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Well the cameraman has to focus to person who is speaking.
    Here is the video, jump to 55sec
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    The nation is awake and Rahul Gandhi is sleeping. What an irony! He wanted to be a leader of opposition atleast.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    In lieu of Good days to come, Rahul Gandhi's nights have turn in to Bad nights so he's sleeping in day time in parliament...😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rahul's Good Days have already come. Look at that calmness & satisfaction on his face.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sote sote sapna aaya sapne main voh(PM Chair) thi !
  • Dastan4eva
    Dastan4eva
    Now i see why Harvard kicked him out!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As manufacturers around the world are sprinting towards getting the wearables (especially the smartwatches) on their portfolio, here we have a product titled 'Trendy Style L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet Watch'...
Hello CEans ! Time to get an insight into the life of our young yet ardent, aesthete and an active member on CE @Shailaja Tiwari . A personality that depicts...
Need some expert advise from all CEans to buy best sedan under 10-12 Lakhs in India . ** Note except "Hyundai Verna" As we already used this car and now...
Researchers at the University of California have found an inexpensive and environment friendly way to increase the efficiency of lithium ion batteries by up to three times by using sand....
USE TEMPRORAY NETWORK IN UNAVAILABLE NETWORK AREA Someone missed in the dark forest areas, or some other interior areas where they don’t have the cellphone network signals or network coverage...