Coming Soon - KYCEan (know Your Fellow CE member) - II

After a much longer wait, as asked by many CE members, we are starting the KYCEan series once again. Very soon we will be back with first KYCEan after a long time.

Who will be covered first for the KYCEan series this time?
Keep Guessing.

-CB

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# will be the first one..!! πŸ˜›

PS:- Those who want to see Abhishek Rawal as next KYCEan, hit agree button πŸ‘

Abhishek has already hit the disagree button..πŸ‘Ž
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Hey buddy, do not hit agree yet 😁
    You are in queue, and you never know who will be the first one in second series. 😁

Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise !

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    crazyboy
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Hey buddy, do not hit agree yet 😁
    You are in queue, and you never know who will be the first one in second series. 😁

Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise !

-CB

😨 😯
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# By the way, I clicked on "Disagree" on #-Link-Snipped-# 's post πŸ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# By the way, I clicked on "Disagree" on #-Link-Snipped-# 's post πŸ˜›
    I noted that buddy 😁

However, Sanyam thought that disagree on his guess means you are not the one... 😁 You confused him too 😯

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Like is not going to work anymore.
    Guess names, and once you hit the right name, I would publish the KYCEan.

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It could be CEan #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# You know I will win this guess-game if I will answer it. πŸ˜‰
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ok, is it someone from the names you tagged in your earlier post?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    #-Link-Snipped-# You know I will win this guess-game if I will answer it. πŸ˜‰
    I used it as a hintπŸ˜’
    It is (Troll_So_Hard)'s KYCean!,hehe😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ok, is it someone from the names you tagged in your earlier post?
    Hint: Yes.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Ok I know it! It is Conqueror's. I realized he is being quite reluctant in this guessing game!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello I am thinking so not replying okay\\

PS: it is a mod I guess πŸ˜‰ sorry CB and TSH
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well in that case many did not post here in that list Am I not right #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Conqueror
    Well in that case many did not post here in that list Am I not right #-Link-Snipped-#
    Its ESP power!😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Ok I know it! It is Conqueror's. I realized he is being quite reluctant in this guessing game!
    Yes Its CEan Conqueror.... Here you go.. Know Your CEan - Conqueror

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    crazyboy
    Yes Its CEan Conqueror.... Here you go.. Know Your CEan - Conqueror

-CB
    It is a great honor CB and TSH

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, what is the physical significance of G(s)H(s) in a control system. It of course does not represent the gain of the system. Is this term used only for...
i have a situation where i need to use variable of structure in different files. Where we will assign function returned value and use that assigned value as a arguments...
Im a first year electrical student and i need help to construct a circuit to demodulate modulated AM signal. Please kindly helps if you have any idea about what simple...
A team of engineering students in France designed novel energy-producing wooden bikes from trash which were employed to power a film festival being screened at St. Γ‰tienne. This project commenced...
Priceton University scientists have developed a bionic year that hears much better than that of a normal human’s, and it was printed off a 3D printer. We recently had 3D...